We got a good ole fashioned ACC board meltdown

whoisalgolden

Freshman
GT forum 1

GT forum 2

279.gif

280.gif

281.gif

and Im going to enjoy every moment of their ****sucking. Remember LAST WEEK when these ******s thought they could hang with us?

Today we didn't play, picked up a better recruit than anything their inbred coach can get

and we top 10 again. go canes :neonu:

282.gif

Advertisement
gtzulu
Dodd-like

284.gif
Re: I have an idea you arrogant jerk!

There were a lot of questionable calls against us in the game. They were very picky on false starts, calling at least two I didn't see at all on replay. I don't think it's the reason we lost but it didn't help.

They were picky on false starts - as in, the officials actually enforced the rule and didn't let GT cheat.

Advertisement
"Thanks Paul Johnson for the mediocre recruiting over the last several years, where we think guys with Elon and App St offers are going to be the next Jonathan Dwyers"

LOL!

Advertisement
If you look at their site on the 24/7 page no one has logged on in over 7 days lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was the worst situational spot of the season. Talk about masochistic scheduling. I can't believe Las Vegas opened that number so low, or that Georgia Tech fans thought they had any hope against Van Noy and Company.

When you've already played four conference games and are coming off a tough loss that all but knocked you out of the divisional race in your conference, and then have to travel cross country to face a non-conference foe, and one that handled you easily at your place a year earlier, the anti-revenge angle and everything else falls into place for BYU. I know bettors who isolated that game months ago, due to the situational angle. That's why the line shot up so quickly.

I've said this to GT fans before on another message board. I basically said that they will not win with their offense in this modern day and era. The offense they run is for less talent-talented players and is usually run in the FCS. The only time you'll see it at the FBS level is with the service academies. A good to great defense will be able to shut it down over the course of a game.

Last year there were 125 football players from the state of Georgia that received a scholarship from an FBS school. (Some of those numbers may be a bit stretched since Georgia State is now in the FBS and Georgia Southern is in transition to the FBS). However, even if UGA takes 25 players, FSU 5-10, Clemson takes 5-10 and Bama takes 5 players, there is sill plenty of players from the state that GT can pull in. Because of GT inability to get top-tier talent, UGA has made out like a fat rat.

The main problem with GT outside of PJ and that O is GT's inability to recruit top-tier talent with their academic requirements. GT is worse than Miami because all of their freshman is required to take Calculus. If GT does not change some portions of their freshman requirements like coach K did with Duke, PJ and that O is not going anywhere because they will be content with a 7-5 record and trips to the Micron PC bowl.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back