We got 4 #1 votes in the AP...

ThomasM

Retired from college football
Man, how things have changed. Scary thing is, Richt is here for life and every recruit knows it. Every recruit's mother knows it. Saban knows it. Jimbo knows it. UF knows it. The entire college football world knows it. Imagine how you would have felt if you knew Jimmy Johnson or Howard would have never left. That is how I'm feeling about our future with Richt. The ride has just begun, and it's going to be really, really good.

Advertisement
We should had gotten more than 4 1st place votes. But this doesn't matter. Just win baby.

We should had gotten more than 4 1st place votes. But this doesn't matter. Just win baby.

Oh I agree. People like to bash our schedule, but who has Bama played? Troy looked better against LSU than Bama did.

Man, how things have changed. Scary thing is, Richt is here for life and every recruit knows it. Every recruit's mother knows it. Saban knows it. Jimbo knows it. UF knows it. The entire college football world knows it. Imagine how you would have felt if you knew Jimmy Johnson or Howard would have never left. That is how I'm feeling about our future with Richt. The ride has just begun, and it's going to be really, really good.

Man, I want to believe this, but I just don't know. Worried that when Pastor Richt finally does win that NC that has eluded him, he might bow out gracefully and ride off into the sunset. He always talks about wanting to have fun, and it's obvious that he's having fun now...but is it gonna remain fun for him once he reaches that pinnacle and has to try to repeat?

Advertisement

Oh I agree. People like to bash our schedule, but who has Bama played? Troy looked better against LSU than Bama did.

ESPN posted a stat that Miami has the best strength of record in college football. Even better than Bama's so it is what it is...

Just go 1-0 every week.

Man, I want to believe this, but I just don't know. Worried that when Pastor Richt finally does win that NC that has eluded him, he might bow out gracefully and ride off into the sunset. He always talks about wanting to have fun, and it's obvious that he's having fun now...but is it gonna remain fun for him once he reaches that pinnacle and has to try to repeat?

Let's win a championship first and cross that bridge when we get there.

Remember when they said Miami was too slow or didn't have the athletes F$U and Clemson has.

Made VaTech and ND look like they're running with cement in their shoes.

And we should be ****ed we didn't get more. Enough to actually BE ranked #1 , which is where these guys deserve based on their full season resume and especially being the hottest, most dominant team in the country against the toughest competition the last two weeks.

F()ck the haters who didn't rank us #1 .

Advertisement

Dude, Richt is not retiring after just two seasons at Paradise U.

Advertisement
Back