We Gonna Keep Pretending That These Won't be Our Top 6 WRs?

rok

Great Poster
1. Richards
2. Cager
3. Dallas
4. Thomas
5. Mullins
6. Harley

What's the one thing these guys have in common?

Speed/play-making ability.

I don't care that Harley is 5'10 140 lbs. A year of lifting weights, eating square meals and he'll stil be 5'10 140 lbs. Get his little *** the ball!

Advertisement
I agree except I think you're underselling Mullins. He has played well this spring and I think he's going to have a good season. Maybe flip Dallas and Thomas too, although Dallas being here for spring may ultimately give him the edge, for this season anyway. Could see Thomas being right there with Richards the next year if he works hard enough.

1. Richards
2. Cager
3. Dallas
4. Thomas
5. Mullins
6. Harley

I don't care that Harley is 5'10 140 lbs. A year of lifting weights, eating square meals and he'll stil be 5'10 140 lbs. Get his little *** the ball!

What has Cager proven?

By all accounts he was out performed by the Lumbering Oaf known as Darrell Langham.

1. Richards
2. Cager
3. Dallas
4. Thomas
5. Mullins
6. Harley

What has Cager proven?

By all accounts he was out performed by the Lumbering Oaf known as Darrell Langham.

Pay attention. He has been hurt and therefore didn't play this spring. He has gotten much stronger and is much more athletic than Langham. Doubts are understandable, but y'all go ahead and just watch, Cager is going to be **** good for us this season.

If you guys have forgotten, he was slated to start last fall before he got hurt. And he has only gotten bigger since then

1. Richards
2. Cager
3. Dallas
4. Thomas
5. Mullins
6. Harley

What has Cager proven?

Pay attention. He has been hurt and therefore didn't play this spring. He has gotten much stronger and is much more athletic than Langham. Doubts are understandable, but y'all go ahead and just watch, Cager is going to be **** good for us this season.

If you guys have forgotten, he was slated to start last fall before he got hurt.

Was he not cleared for contact this spring? You may be right.

Advertisement
1. Richards
2. Cager
3. Dallas
4. Thomas
5. Mullins
6. Harley

What has Cager proven?

If you guys have forgotten, he was slated to start last fall before he got hurt.

Was he not cleared for contact this spring? You may be right.

Believe he was essentially good to go at some point, but Richt didn't see much of a point in taking the risk to play him this spring. May have been from Cager himself, not sure. Either way he didn't play

Advertisement
4 guys who have never caught a college pass and a guy coming off an ACL over Berrios? Not sure about that....

I don't even know whether to agree with the op or not because I have no idea what you're trying to say by listing the wr. Who the **** is pretending anything

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lawrence Cager and Jeff Thomas will be top 3... I got Jeff beating out Ahmmon Richards for the #1 spot eventually.

Advertisement
I don't even know whether to agree with the op or not because I have no idea what you're trying to say by listing the wr. Who the **** is pretending anything

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same **** thing. Lol

Advertisement
Those 6 may be the most talented, but I still expect Braxton to get a lot of PT in the slot

Advertisement
Back