WE GON RIDE ON CUSE

Advertisement
Not sure if the refs realize cuse can miss a shot without being fouled. But Jesus Christ this rebounding is horrific.

Advertisement
20.gif

I've never seen one player get called on so many bull**** calls as Jekiri. Whole season been that way.

Advertisement
Can't rebound, can't make a basket with 3 minutes or less, under any cir circumstances.

Story of the season.

Can't rebound, can't make a basket with 3 minutes or less, under any cir circumstances.

Story of the season.
I'm not even mad. I'm just rolling with it all this season. I know we'll be a lot better next year when all the transfers and Burnett are with the team.

**** of an effort. Honestly believe if Burnett wasn't hurt we beat Cuse both games. Oh well.

I'm only upset at two things. First, Kelly getting hurt. I mean, seriously? We have like 4 legit players and one gets hurt. Come on. Second, the refs. Yeah, I know SU is better. I'm not blaming the loss on the refs, but come on. We've been in the ACC for 10 years, they've been in the ACC for 10 minutes and they're already getting the Duke treatment.

Advertisement
We don't have the players right now to close out good teams. Brown and Adams as our 2 best players aren't Rodriguez and McClellan and even Newton and Burnett. Brown and Adams would have trouble being in the rotation at most other schools in the conference. I can't wait to see Coach L with some legit talent next year.

The fact that Brown was the 6th option last year, 7th if you count Gamble as an option (I love Jules, no homo, but don't really know how to count him) says everything. We're going to be very good next year with Rodriguez (as long as people don't call him A-Rod), McClellan, and Burnett added and Comte and Reed in their second years, Kelly in his senior year (2nd year of D-I basketball), and Jekiri turning into a real basketball player.

Today's game is a good example of why college basketball is not my favorite sports. Biased refs make it too frustrating to watch.

Advertisement
We are close to being a good team, just missing a few ingredients, L is doing the best any coach can with what he has

Played 'Cuse close again this weekend. Coach L is going a great job this season after losing all 5 starters from last season. Hopefully we can get into the NIT tournament and get some post season games under the belt of the young guys on the team!

Played 'Cuse close again this weekend. Coach L is going a great job this season after losing all 5 starters from last season. Hopefully we can get into the NIT tournament and get some post season games under the belt of the young guys on the team!

I don't see why we shouldn't make the NIT.

Advertisement
Back