We finished 3rd for TC and Pat??

Advertisement
Lol I jokingly said in another thread earlier this week that we would probably finish 3rd

RUmph must have piped their moms when he was at AH. Thats the only reason these kids could want to spurn him so badly and possibly cost him his job. That or he must have been the worst coach they ever had. Guy probably told them the secret to being a great DB is to never turn your head and always face gaurd at all times.

Advertisement
TC is a failure. Now way to spin that given all the circumstances between TC and Rumph.
I wanted to be hopeful but the truth is the kid never showed he was interested in UM.
Kid didn't put out a lot of information but the little he did put would not lead you to believe he was signing here.

They never took us seriously. We were a joke to them. Being recruited by your 10 win, hometown team, by your former coach and lifelong mentor.... 3rd. There's.a gigantic South Florida problem.

They never took us seriously. We were a joke to them. Being recruited by your 10 win, hometown team, by your former coach and lifelong mentor.... 3rd. There's.a gigantic South Florida problem.

Rumph trashing UM while he was at AH had no impact?

Maybe the issue is Rumph.

Advertisement
lets be real, we only got the visit because of Nesta. Had he signed early absolutely no chance we get the last visit from them.

Advertisement

Rumph trashing UM while he was at AH had no impact?

Maybe the issue is Rumph.

Ok but ****! Things change it's a different staff a different direction.
How deep and impacting what ever he said could last! **** has actually changed.
It's not like he got hired into Golden's staff.
I don't get that

Either people skills, some personal beefs he might have at AH, his history of slamming us or a combination of all 3...there’s no way to spin this in a positive light.

Does anyone know what his track record is on other recruits, with him being the actual recruiter? Can’t be good.

TC is a failure. Now way to spin that given all the circumstances between TC and Rumph.
I wanted to be hopeful but the truth is the kid never showed he was interested in UM.
Kid didn't put out a lot of information but the little he did put would not lead you to believe he was signing here.

Surtain has known Rumph for just as long as well

Advertisement
i tried to give yall the heads up on rumph and the heritage kids when he whiffed the first time. This didnt/doesnt even surprise me.

I was preaching go after Divaad Wilson for a reason.

i tried to give yall the heads up on rumph and the heritage kids when he whiffed the first time. This didnt/doesnt even surprise me.

I was preaching go after Divaad Wilson for a reason.

Seems like the kids don’t respect him at all. Any truth to that?

Advertisement
Back