We finish 9-3 guys! Everyone calm down...

_________________________________________________________________ Mediocrity Line________________________________________________

1570619353013.png
Us looking up at it

Advertisement
Here is all you need to know, this should give you a clue:

The cruel irony of course is that the theme all week here was "watch, we'll turn another backup making his first start into joe Montana again" and, yep...

I put this entirely on our DC. Its as if he wasn't prepared for a running QB. Their gameplan never changed so this guy ate our lunch... which is why Manny said he will be more involved. While Manny won't call the plays, I have no doubt he will create the gameplan and the framework. Baker can work within the gameplan...

That is exactly why I'm confident we win out. Manny will fix our defense and our offense will continue to roll under Perry.

I see it coming together this weekend. Perry looks strong, Manny involved with the defense and our OL isn't dependent on a pocket passer.

We beat UVA and we rally!! After UVA, there isn't a game on our schedule that should bother us. Perry is the key to our success! And Patchan will not see additional game time!
Please pass me some of what you've been smoking, I could use an escape from reality about now.

Advertisement
We beat UVA and we rally!! After UVA, there isn't a game on our schedule that should bother us. Perry is the key to our success! And Patchan will not see additional game time!

After the VT game....every game
should be a concern and could
bother us.

We won't be 'back' until we win #6. However, we win out - we establish Perry as our guy - we secure a top 10 recruiting class - and go into next year as a threat.

People have been sleeping on Perry to the point his ability and skill have been forgotten. #3 ranked Dual threat for a reason.

We will not have a top 10 recruiting class no matter what, maybe top 20 if we finish strong

Perry is going to shock people. We saw glimpses of it last week. With Enos as a proper QB Coach/OC and Perry's ability, its a great match. Reread Enos' presser. He is genuinely excited about Perry and what he can do with this offense.

Perry's effort last week was ranked 10th ALL TIME at Miami with 422?!?!?! Kid is going to ball out under Enos.

I sure hope you’re right b/c while I’m numb to all of this, this chit still hurts bad af. I want to see some glimpse of hope, at least.

Advertisement
I see it coming together this weekend. Perry looks strong, Manny involved with the defense and our OL isn't dependent on a pocket passer.

I'm tired of all the fire Manny nonsense, but I can't help hating you right now.

I'm tired of all the fire Manny nonsense, but I can't help hating you right now.

UVA is the most difficult team we face the rest of the season. With Perry at QB and an electric crowd, I think our team finally gets an identity and Perry gets his revenge. Additionally, we have Manny creating the scheme on Defense. We'll be good

I love your optimism!!

But sorry I don't believe you.

I've already prepared myself for the worst

The cruel irony of course is that the theme all week here was "watch, we'll turn another backup making his first start into joe Montana again" and, yep...

Looks like manny's boy came from the penn disgrace morons coaching leaf, they definitely had a penchant for doing that!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back