We finish 9-3 guys! Everyone calm down...

We won't be 'back' until we win #6. However, we win out - we establish Perry as our guy - we secure a top 10 recruiting class - and go into next year as a threat.

People have been sleeping on Perry to the point his ability and skill have been forgotten. #3 ranked Dual threat for a reason.
I’d also like to **** Tyra Banks in her prime but this is what we got.

Advertisement
I see it coming together this weekend. Perry looks strong, Manny involved with the defense and our OL isn't dependent on a pocket passer.

We beat UVA and we rally!! After UVA, there isn't a game on our schedule that should bother us. Perry is the key to our success! And Patchan will not see additional game time!

Fails to see that we were in a dog fight with Central Michigan and lost to UNC and VT whom are the two easiest power 5 opponents on our schedule sans GT.

We were going 12-0 no 11-1 no 10-2 no 9-3 We were not losing to VT. I could keep going.

Advertisement
Well, I guess we need an optimist on the board. This team has turned me into a pretty hard pessimist. I would love for this team to prove me wrong

Beat Va

I see it coming together this weekend. Perry looks strong, Manny involved with the defense and our OL isn't dependent on a pocket passer.

We beat UVA and we rally!! After UVA, there isn't a game on our schedule that should bother us. Perry is the key to our success! And Patchan will not see additional game time!

I love the enthusiasm

Another 170 post Florida 🐊 troll.

Advertisement
YEP...BACK WHEN 9-3 WOULD GET YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WIRING MONEY FROM CHICAGO....
A687DDCB-4336-4417-9DAF-9047106942AF.jpeg

Ignorant statement, you clearly aren't watching the repeated sins by this coaching staff that has no understanding of how to change the trajectory. This is what you get when you spend 6 hours on a job search, a search run by idiots who spend $4MM to buy out a head coach that has never coached a game as a head coach. Could you imagine committing any more sins in one job search. We hired someone without the established skills of a successful head coach and thought it would work, you get what you deserve. It is the millennial mentality of a job search, 6 hours and we solved the problem, DONE! Now lets go get ice cream!

Advertisement
I get being positive. I'm as positive as it gets but I don't trust this team enough to win 6 games at this point let alone 9.

What are people smoking? We lost to two of the worst teams in coastal with 2 weeks to prepare for each one. We came out completely unprepared on every side of the ball, including special teams but were somehow going to magically get better. It’s not like Perry is Brady or Mahomes. I pray to god we win on Friday, else the wheels will completely come off and we’ll be lucky to win 1 or 2 more games.

Advertisement
Pretty sure we've had "We will finish 11-1" and "Don't worry, we're going to finish 10-2" threads already, and now this...

how can you say with any certainty we win out? If JW plays any games its a flip of a coin. If Tate plays we win out and if Perry plays we will most of the rest of season

VTech shouldn’t have bothered us but they did

Exactly, and while ****** F$U has actually improved in small increments, we have literally regressed since UFag...that's not stopping our fans from discounting the F$U game altogether though... 😂😂😂

Here's to hoping we can turn it around, but we have ingrained some pretty bad habits.

Enos is
Perry is going to shock people. We saw glimpses of it last week. With Enos as a proper QB Coach/OC and Perry's ability, its a great match. Reread Enos' presser. He is genuinely excited about Perry and what he can do with this offense.

Perry's effort last week was ranked 10th ALL TIME at Miami with 422?!?!?! Kid is going to ball out under Enos.

Enos is so excited about Perry? Is that why he didn’t name him as the starter at the beginning of the season?

Advertisement
Back