We finish 9-3 guys! Everyone calm down...

CaneDogX

Banned
Banned
I see it coming together this weekend. Perry looks strong, Manny involved with the defense and our OL isn't dependent on a pocket passer.

We beat UVA and we rally!! After UVA, there isn't a game on our schedule that should bother us. Perry is the key to our success! And Patchan will not see additional game time!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see it coming together this weekend. Perry looks strong, Manny involved with the defense and our OL isn't dependent on a pocket passer.

We beat UVA and we rally!! After UVA, there isn't a game on our schedule that should bother us. Perry is the key to our success! And Patchan will not see additional game time!

I’m all for being positive and I’ll be rooting for this but haven’t we had similar posts reading 11-1 and 10-2, eventually we will be right

where is @Canedog when you need him? I'll post for him...

IMG_4406.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

VTech shouldn’t have bothered us but they did

Perry is going to shock people. We saw glimpses of it last week. With Enos as a proper QB Coach/OC and Perry's ability, its a great match. Reread Enos' presser. He is genuinely excited about Perry and what he can do with this offense.

Perry's effort last week was ranked 10th ALL TIME at Miami with 422?!?!?! Kid is going to ball out under Enos.

So are you saying the U is back?

Advertisement

That’s the trouble with you pessimists. We’re going UNDEFEATED this season!

So are you saying the U is back?

We won't be 'back' until we win #6. However, we win out - we establish Perry as our guy - we secure a top 10 recruiting class - and go into next year as a threat.

People have been sleeping on Perry to the point his ability and skill have been forgotten. #3 ranked Dual threat for a reason.

Advertisement

Wow are you kidding, we only win 2 more games and finish 4-8,

I wanna believe brother I do. I just keep get my believe ripped out of me every this team plays. I hope we shock the world Friday and UM plays like the team we want them to. But!!! I predict we lose 38-28. I pick us to win every game and I have being wrong every time. I want to be wrong again and we stomp these *****.

Advertisement
Back