WE DON'T SUCK

losdogcane

Junior
We have some flaws, but we're gonna win a lot of games. It won't be perfect ( but who ever is ). If you can't enjoy the wins, than drink some bleach, cause it's gonna be a roller coaster!

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
The Canes better come to play next week, because the semenoles would love to spoil it.

Here's hoping the Canes rout these sob's! Just win!!

I'm actually enjoying watching the canes for the first time in like 10 years. I fuggin have real hope for these guys.

We actually have coaches that make adjustments, have the team to prepared to begin with and they are doing it with a trio of freshmen linebackers. Can you imagine if we still had Grace, Figatron, AQM etc.

I dont think we committed a penalty in the first half? Did we?

Im all in with CMR and Company.

We are better. We don't suck. Competition is ramping up. We need to play better against Fsu. Today was a weird game. We couldn't run, but seemed like we could throw at will. But CMR wanted to run. I wish he would have gone aerial sooner! The defense with 2 TDs played very well.

Im in the minority here, but I was happy with what the OL did today . . . pass blocking! I did like seeing big saint play well when darling went out for a minute.

Advertisement
Thank god I read your post because I was worried we were the worst 4-0 team ever

Advertisement
Back