WE DODGED A MAJOR BULLET BY NOT HIRING PASTOR DABO SWINNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
The HERD was always attacking Coach Richt for making public his faith in God. They negatively named him "Pastor Richt".

So, you can only imagine the horror, yet relief, the HERD experienced when Dabo Swinney kept thanking God for all He has done for the Tigers family's during last night's post game interviews.

The relief being; thank goodness (notice how I didn't invoke God's name) that Dabo "Bible Thumper" Swinney was never associated with the Canes football program.

You have to ask yourselves (non-HERD members) how is it possible the HERD is always right. Truly amazing how they immediately identify a reason to hate someone or something involved with Canes football, and then come off as modern day Nostradamus's.

Just spitballin' here, but I am going to make a bold prediction that by the end of 2019 the HERD may get something wrong.

Advertisement
1546927297815.gif

No. There is a difference between doing every thing in your power to succeed then having faith God handles the rest then being stubborn, making questionable hires, ignoring most of the problems with the team, and then shrugging your shoulder saying meh God will fix it.

Dabo did all he can to put the team in a position to win. Do you feel Richt did the same? Dabo starts Trevor and Richt starts a guy he admitted felt would never play for him.

Advertisement
The fact that people think their god has anything to do with winning football games is fu*king stupid. That **** only works in the rural south.

Advertisement
Atracking the man for his religious beliefs was one of the dumber things I have ever seen posters do on thia board. Greatness isn't exclusive to one religion or all of them together, greatness can come from anywhere. Nothing wrong with having faith, leading with it, or having none at all.

Advertisement
All that Christian stuff is good for colleges in small southern towns but doesn't fit with the city of Miami

***getballz Bass at it again. I wish dude would just shut the **** up sometimes and keep that rambling ***, stream-of-consciousness, Alex Jones conspiracy theory talk to himself.

And for those giving Diaz a hard time because he was promoted to HC from DC, well I got some bad news for you! Dabo was promoted from WR coach to HC of those mighty Clemson Tigers! All that unqualified assistant coach is doing is kicking the guy with more HCing experience in the *** and winning NCs too!

Advertisement
The HERD was always attacking Coach Richt for making public his faith in God. They negatively named him "Pastor Richt".

So, you can only imagine the horror, yet relief, the HERD experienced when Dabo Swinney kept thanking God for all He has done for the Tigers family's during last night's post game interviews.

The relief being; thank goodness (notice how I didn't invoke God's name) that Dabo "Bible Thumper" Swinney was never associated with the Canes football program.

You have to ask yourselves (non-HERD members) how is it possible the HERD is always right. Truly amazing how they immediately identify a reason to hate someone or something involved with Canes football, and then come off as modern day Nostradamus's.

Just spitballin' here, but I am going to make a bold prediction that by the end of 2019 the HERD may get something wrong.

Whereas you spent all of 2018 snowballin' Richt on your way to a GIANT L

Herd- 1
Litter- 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back