We do less with more

jamiecane

Freshman
Premium
We do less with more talent because of **** poor coaching and dumbazz play calling. How tf is Flagg allowed on the field. Patke, pack your sh💩 and go coach Pop Warner. Special teams and lb are atrocious and you’re responsible for both.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Could of swore dIAZ been here for 5+ years....is the DC and HC.....hasnt got 1 half decent LB to come here. shltty scheme constantly has LBs out of position(why LBs dont want to come here) That said patke sucks and hopefully both dont return next year

If we don't fumble 3 times that's an easy win.
While there were some head scratching play calls, on both sides, the 3 fumbles were what made this game close. Otherwise, we played a fairly clean game. Not a lot of stupid penalties, targetings, or anything like that. Mistake free? No. Well enough to win even though we had three brutal fumbles? Yep. You have to have played well to survive that.

Advertisement
Trap game lol n November just happy the guys won..didn’t get to catch the game but seems Deerfield’s finest had some greasy *** hands today..s/o to Rambo..looking like he’s helped his draft stock tremendously..that’s a plus for the coaches evals

Aye..so a kid or kids with fumbles..are on the coach..cmon maneee😂😂🤣
The aggregated sum of self-inflicted errors is absolutely on Manuela.

It's a concept called leadership.

lRRjGTRlFwmQYFmmpU.gif

Advertisement
The aggregated sum of self-inflicted errors is absolutely on Manuela.

It's a concept called leadership.

View attachment 159979
I’ll never agree with that. Lots of **** to put at a coach who’s 5-4..but kids fumbling..nah. Plus we found a way to win. That’s 2 wins vs ranked teams with a back up QB..and 3 wins in a row..past Miami teams do not do that..credi to the coaches and the leaders on this team..we gotta stop pretending this a playoff team that’s underachieving rn..this team has holes..THATS. Something u can ***** about.this group is about to run the table..and if UVA and pitt do what they do..Miami is winning the conference..now it’s on to ending FSUs hopes of a 5 win szn😂

I’ll never agree with that. Lots of **** to put at a coach who’s 5-4..but kids fumbling..nah. Plus we found a way to win. That’s 2 wins vs ranked teams with a back up QB..and 3 wins in a row..past Miami teams do not do that..credi to the coaches and the leaders on this team..we gotta stop pretending this a playoff team that’s underachieving rn..this team has holes..THATS. Something u can ***** about.this group is about to run the table..and if UVA and pitt do what they do..Miami is winning the conference..now it’s on to ending FSUs hopes of a 5 win szn😂
Friend, regardless of whatever I agree with, or you disagree with, these self-inflicted errors are lack of leadership and doing what is necessary to correct.

Question... how many fumbles have Bama and Jawga had combined all season?

Friend, regardless of whatever I agree with, or you disagree with, these self-inflicted errors are lack of leadership and doing what is necessary to correct.

Question... how many fumbles have Bama and Jawga had combined all season?
The fact that u think anything at Miami is comparable with Bama or UGA rn is laughable…that said Bama has fumbled the ball 8 times so far..lost 3 through 8 games..Miami has fumbled 14 times..lost 6..uga has fumbled 9 times..lost 3 through 9 games..off the top my head

The fact that u think anything at Miami is comparable with Bama or UGA rn is laughable…that said Bama has fumbled the ball 8 times so far..lost 3 through 8 games..Miami has fumbled 14 times..lost 6..uga has fumbled 9 times..lost 3 through 9 games..off the top my head
thank you for continuing to support my point.
👍

Advertisement
thank you for continuing to support my point.
👍
If your point is that we are not UGA **** sure aren’t Bama then I totally agree..if Saban or Kirby had this Miami roster..they’d struggle too. The state of Alabama and Georgia won’t ever allow that...once again our fans overrated our talent. The issue is the talent. And what it will take for us as a program to get that fixed..off the top of my head we’ve had 2 first RD picks in the last decade..if you want to be elite as our fan base wants us to be it takes players..now that’s something you can put at the Coaches and Miami’s program as wholes feet

Advertisement
Back