We didn’t just lose to FIU

Those players played above their skill level to give their coach a revenge victory.

We're 0-5 in the same category.
We never have games where we outperform. Was the last time we overachieved vs. ND in 2017? And before that, 2005? I'm not exaggerating.

Advertisement
We got DONINATED by a mediocre small conference school.

We were never really in the game.

How bad of a coach do you have to be to allow that to happen.

This team started the season as a favorite to win the coastal.

I swear I can’t get over the fact that no one was fired this weekend.

WTF do we have to do? Literally burn the Hecht down?

@&$)(;::/&&@@&)(;::!??$&6((

This is why I will be about $2200 richer next year. I ain't spending another dime until Flake James is cooking hamburgers somewhere.

Advertisement
We got DONINATED by a mediocre small conference school.

We were never really in the game.

How bad of a coach do you have to be to allow that to happen.

This team started the season as a favorite to win the coastal.

I swear I can’t get over the fact that no one was fired this weekend.

WTF do we have to do? Literally burn the Hecht down?

@&$)(;::/&&@@&)(;::!??$&6((

Oh, it gets worse - I noted the announcers stating that many of the FIU players were pretty much on the field the entire game. They were THIN at their positions.

That, to me, makes it much, much worse than the score would indicate.

1. They've never beaten a power 5 team.

2. We lost to the guy who begged for the job 4 years ago.

3. We did it on the same site of our former stadium that our current head coach's dad helped demolish.

It's an unreal time to be a Canes' fan.

Good point.

Kinda like being stuck in ia combination of The Twilight Zone - and Groundhog Day.

I don't give a **** how many Ph.D's there are in the UM Administration - they're some of the dumbest s*its on the planet.

Players players players..just dominated a well coached Louisville team..sactterfield is a better coach then Butch rn..don’t @me..players came out n played like **** and got straight punked by ****** from they own neighborhood..manny has to definitely own this one. And it’s a fireable loss. Don’t get me wrong..but as a fan who was never as talented athletically as our players, but played competitively football in HS and baseball in college..these young men who are blessed to wear that U..they **** the bed..it was weirdest game I’ve seen as a fan..and that **** hurt to see our guys come out and get punked early in both halves and look shooked

Advertisement
Once again, a jw15 turnover virtuoso, the good defensive minds can easily read jw15's tendencies as well as enos already's fluffy *** play-calling, he not fooling nobody but blake baker in practice with all those formations, but its his 1st year to here as well, if he's here next year, NO EXCUSES!

Miami (Fla.) 0

DUKE 45
Agree 100% if Miami has shown us one thing over the last 15 years if there’s nothing to play for players quit and finish the season getting smoked! And then will go to some **** bowl in Louisiana the kids could care less about going and get smoked again in the bowl. Program is broken from the core. The corruption has reached levels that you can’t come back from. We have a coach with a corrupt former Mayor father who’s in bed with the majority of the BOT. Miami might never be able to fire manure and it serves them right because this is what they wanted, I knew it right when manure was hired that the SJW diversity insane admin was just licking there chops to make him head coach. If you don’t believe me then just ask @Go Canes!! he’s an admitted Hecht center employee sent here to be a mole troll! He can tell you about all the inner workings of the cesspool that is UM. Lmao

Advertisement
lw2145k.jpg

We weren’t dominated at all. We had 3 turnovers & were 1-10 on 3rd downs and that was the game.
We led in every other statistical category.

View attachment 103158

Yeah well that’s how football is played dumbass. 3 turnovers by one team means 3 takeaways by the other.

The only real stat that matters is the scoreboard and we never tied or led and it never felt like we were really threatening to change the game.

so suck on that stat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back