We could have won this game if only we had....

TheMatador

All-ACC
gotten Clive Walford into the game....

Good one, Butch. So this is the clued-in guy you want to bring back?

Not a Golden slurper, but not necessarily a Butch slurper, either. Although I guess Butch might be better than Golden. He'd recruit us one **** of a team then bail. In the meantime, every team up to the great team will be just like it was in Butch's first three years. A Chinese fire drill.

Advertisement
We could have won this game if Penn State wouldn't have decided to reject Golden last summer.

That's when this game, along with the other 6 losses this season, were lost

Yea I agree that his comment about Clive not being used in the game made him look clueless. When you give an opinion as analyst on national TV you better know what you're talking about.
But that doesn't mean he wouldn't do a much better job than Golden. Besides, who else is a better option that is available now and come cheap?

Not a Golden slurper, but not necessarily a Butch slurper, either. Although I guess Butch might be better than Golden. He'd recruit us one **** of a team then bail. In the meantime, every team up to the great team will be just like it was in Butch's first three years. A Chinese fire drill.

His UNC teams were not that poorly coached, especially his last 2 years.
Perhaps because he was given better resources ($$) to hire better assistant coaches than what he
had at UM.

Advertisement
Difference is butch would have cook cooper Michel and beast linebackers and a beast dl, so he would of gave the ball to whose hot. Of course if he had to go to Waldorf that's what al recruited. This team would be a lot different in personal if butch was here.

Ballsy thing to say on this board. Botch was a baffoon and now he's a senile buffoon. He did eventually put together a staff that could recruit players capable of winning despite him however. Golden never will.

Fire Golden.

Butch's point was get the tight end involved and the Canes had not thrown a ball to him to that point. When they did he caught it for thirty yards late in the game. Butch's point was the defense they were playing was leaving the short outside and the deep middle of the field open. But he miss spoke about Clive so none of what he said is true. SMH.

Advertisement

Ballsy thing to say on this board. Botch was a baffoon and now he's a senile buffoon. He did eventually put together a staff that could recruit players capable of winning despite him however. Golden never will.

Fire Golden.

Hey it's the sour guy who's ****ed he/somebody he knows never got a Butch offer. Go back to hibernation.

Yep. That one Walford mistake cancels out all of his high quality analysis otherwise. Your attempt to discredit him and talk out of both sides of your mouth with contradicting statements is sad.

It really sounds like Butch punched some of your guys family members the way you try to bash him and he isn't even here. Hopefully you'll see the error of your ways soon. Butch forgives all.

Last edited:
i dont get why people keep harping on this, oh my god butch missed an injury report therefore he can not coach!! :stephenahand:

I think your opinion is too narrowly focused. It was not about one specific adjustment. It was about one coaching staff having knowledge and ability and another coaching staff having the majority of the talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back