We cant keep coming out flat in the first half.

Its seems fairly clear that we are a team of two halves. Against Bethune. Against Duke. Against FSU. Against GT.

First half, especially on offense, the team seems to play, 'Almost, not quite'. Mental mistakes between the Oline, Rosier, and the WR's combine together to make us miss opputtunities in the first half of the game.

I'm not bashing the team. Far from it. Matter of fact, these kids seem to be made of sterner stuff than I've seen from our guys in YEARS. Say what you want about Diaz being overly aggressive, but at least the man plays to our strengths, rather than gap contain and read/react.

But we cannot continue to play only one half of football. That will come up to bite us in the *** down the road, and in this game and FSU, it almost did.

Yes, good win for the team and all that. These guys earned every bit of it today.

Matter of fact, I'm trucking for a few more weeks, SPECIFICALLY to come home and take my stepfather to out first game together at Hard Rock to watch the Canes vs. Notre Dame as an early surprise Christmas present.

I'll be wearing a jersey that I bought in '08, and he has one he has kept since 1985.

We hope to see you all there. :)

PS - Good seats at hard rock?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Apparently we can...

Advertisement
Would be nice to come out and put a couple back to back drives, eventually if we continue coming out flat in the first half it will catch up with us.
Looking forward when we have the "complete game" so many coaches talk about

Advertisement
Back