We can't be surprised

Pimp Tight

Thunderdome
Alfred Golden has shown he that SUCKS as a Head Coach since DAY ONE against Maryland.

Losing to Georgia Tech is nothing new.

Stop blaming Doritos. It's not his fault. Doritos Defense is Alfred Golden's Defense.

UM has plenty of money. Shalala raised 3 billion, I said 3 billion, over the last few years. Plus, you don't go see Jon Gruden without a willingness to spend major money.

First, Fire Alfred Golden ASAP. There's always a buyout clause. Just GET him out.

Second, assemble a list of coaches that are proven winners

My list:

BUTCH DAVIS. The absolute best hire, and value, Miami could*make right now. The team would compete for a NC next year. BD has unfinished business at The U. Quality DTs would immediately want to play at Miami again.

MIKE GUNDY. This guy reminds me of Jimmie Johnson. He coaches at Oklahoma State, like Jimmy Johnson. He wants the respect that Oklahoma and Texas have, like Jimmy. He is winner. He has beaten the big boys from time to time. All he needs is the consistent talent to do what Jimmy Johnson did. This hire would initially cost the most. T. Boone Pickens will not sit quietly.

MIKE LEACH. Can you imagine the offensive explosion with UM's talent. All the guy does is win with CRAP talent. The best Coaches win regardless of Talent. He has Fire. Hates to lose. Will not tolerate MEDIOCRITY. Value Hire......

Last edited:
Advertisement
Forget Leach. Gundy however would be good. He's 40 and a man. Always liked him.

If this administration isn't going to go after the Nick Saban's or Urban Meyers then get Butch...Proven coach with equal to greater prestige as the other coaches and for a small amount of cash. BBB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alfred Golden has shown he that SUCKS as a Head Coach since DAY ONE against Maryland.

Losing to Georgia Tech is nothing new.

Stop blaming Doritos. It's not his fault. Doritos Defense is Alfred Golden's Defense.

UM has plenty of money. Shalala raised 3 billion, I said 3 billion, over the last few years. Plus, you don't go see Jon Gruden without a willingness to spend major money.

First, Fire Alfred Golden ASAP. There's always a buyout clause. Just GET him out.

Second, assemble a list of coaches that are proven winners

My list:

BUTCH DAVIS. The absolute best hire, and value, Miami could*make right now. The team would compete for a NC next year. BD has unfinished business at The U. Quality DTs would immediately want to play at Miami again.

MIKE GUNDY. This guy reminds me of Jimmie Johnson. He coaches at Oklahoma State, like Jimmy Johnson. He wants the respect that Oklahoma and Texas have, like Jimmy. He is winner. He has beaten the big boys from time to time. All he needs is the consistent talent to do what Jimmy Johnson did. This hire would initially cost the most. T. Boone Pickens will not sit quietly.

MIKE LEACH. Can you imagine the offensive explosion with UM's talent. All the guy does is win with CRAP talent. The best Coaches win regardless of Talent. He has Fire. Hates to lose. Will not tolerate MEDIOCRITY. Value Hire......

Nice to see you come over to real board Pimp, and you're a 100 percent right

[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you come over to real board Pimp, and you're a 100 percent right[/QUOTE]

Glad to be here.

P*ssyAzz Chris Stock runs a Alfred Golden Suck Fest on ITU.

Advertisement
yeah he banned me several times did he ban you again? Stop wasting your money on that board this board gets the same infromation that they get and more with a lot less slurpers.

Advertisement
Back