Advertisement
Advertisement
Would we have the same record???

Attachments

• 3B25F3E8-C169-4825-A538-89E0A891A69B.jpeg
    3B25F3E8-C169-4825-A538-89E0A891A69B.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Yea and I can win the Powerball in back to back drawings…all I need is the right numbers…..got as much chance of doing that as Miami has of winning the Corstal…

Mario slurpers are gonna spin this as a big victory
Our offense today - minus whatever fvkery Gattis was doing in the red zone - wins most ACC games today.

The legit question is why was this style of offense not being run the entire time?

Everyone here was calling for it. That’s not Slurper/mope sh*t.

That was a legit offense we played. Most thought we would get run out of the building.

There are a ton of issues and it’s not all doom and gloom, IMO. The offense we ran today gives me hope and shame on Mario and Gattis for doing differently the first 4 games.

You can sell this game to recruits. Not the last two games.

Our offense today - minus whatever fvkery Gattis was doing in the red zone - wins most ACC games today.

The legit question is why was this style of offense not being run the entire time?

That was a legit offense we played. Most thought we would get run out of the building.

There are a ton of issues and it’s not all doom and gloom, IMO. The offense we ran today gives me hope and shame on Mario and Gattis for doing differently the first 4 games.

Lol, I bet the recruits are decommitting everywhere to play foe Mariolito

Advertisement
Five games in, and we are calling fans who support the program Mario slurpers already. I thought there were trolls from FSU and UF acting as UM fans, but 'real' UM fans are saying this bull. We aren't firing this man after we invested so much in him and the staff, so what point are some here trying to make? One thing is critiquing playcalling or personal, but you're seeing fire Mario, the program is dead, we will always suck, we should have hired Butch, etc. Just stop watching the games if you feel that strongly about it, then. We finally invested in the program, have a billionaire who is helping with the NIL, and we are having talks about a new stadium.

I hate those Mario slurpers. It's only been five games, but my eyes don't lie! HE'S A CORCH! We're doomed!

Advertisement
Five games in, and we are calling fans who support the program Mario slurpers already. I thought there were trolls from FSU and UF acting as UM fans, but 'real' UM fans are saying this bull. We aren't firing this man after we invested so much in him and the staff, so what point are some here trying to make? One thing is critiquing playcalling or personal, but you're seeing fire Mario, the program is dead, we will always suck, we should have hired Butch, etc. Just stop watching the games if you feel that strongly about it, then. We finally invested in the program, have a billionaire who is helping with the NIL, and we are having talks about a new stadium.
I’d have taken a W vs MTSU over all that stuff.

Just Iike the A&M game had ppl fooled about our defense.

Don’t let this UNC game fool you about this offense

Advertisement
Back