We Can Still Win the Coastal

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
I just wanted to say it out loud for once and not induce an eye migraine.

Advertisement
Feels good to root for Miami football games again. Not that i'm expecting much but **** its been a while

Win the Costal and get another crack at Clemson. It'd be funny if it happened and we won. But not likely, obviously.

Advertisement
Haha. I'm aware of the probability of it happening guys. I was just saying that it was nice to hear the words without it inducing nausea and/or rage.

I can't wait to go to Saturdays game. Definitely some excitement in the air.

How great would it be for this program to go 5-0 after Golden. End up 9-3, 6-2 in conference, be in the ACCCG get a solid bowl game, let the new coach evaluate the bowl practices and game. There's not a game left we can't win as long as Brad plays, now that Golden isn't holding us back.

That being said.. I don't think we win out, but it's a possibility.

Advertisement
How great would it be for this program to go 5-0 after Golden. End up 9-3, 6-2 in conference, be in the ACCCG get a solid bowl game, let the new coach evaluate the bowl practices and game. There's not a game left we can't win as long as Brad plays, now that Golden isn't holding us back.

That being said.. I don't think we win out, but it's a possibility.

Felt good just to read that.

One game at a time. We go to Duke and win, it changes the game and we move forward with momentum. A strong finish does help us moving forward.

If Scott can properly motivate the kids, tell Doritos to shut up sit down and run a real defense, we can win all remaining games. Our offensive line play is terrible but we don't play world beating defenses.

It's actually possible. Yesterday before 630PM it was not possible. That's a good thing.

Advertisement
Back