We can have all of the best Offensive Coaches but WTF can you do with these QB's?

Camerooski

Freshman
With bucktooth #1 xvideos user Nkosi, broccoli lover Cade, and maybe Jarren transferring... Jalen Hurts grad transfer pipe dream? No way we get into the conversation for Fields. IDK

Advertisement
Advertisement
20181222_072945.jpg

Advertisement
Jarren isn't transferring and he fixes all our issues quote me.
I want to believe you man but clearly Richt didn't share your opinion. He knew he had two sub-standard guys in Rosier and Perry yet ... Jarren, in his mind, wasstill well behind them. Even after a full season with the team. That is not confidence-inspiring.

Advertisement
Manny letting them know, the free ride is over. I like it. Should never reward mediocrity. No one on the O deserved to be at Miami, period. Dont tie your fate to losers. Diaz gets it.

I want to believe you man but clearly Richt didn't share your opinion. He knew he had two sub-standard guys in Rosier and Perry yet ... Jarren, in his mind, wasstill well behind them. Even after a full season with the team. That is not confidence-inspiring.
Richt didn't want to burn his shirt, he was way too high on experience over raw talent.

Advertisement

I'm not exactly confident Richt had good judgement when it came to QB's.

Consider the success of our QB coach.

Advertisement
Back