We aren't discussing scheduling...

gabednconfused

That/Dude
Premium
Now this loss to me is on the players still, 100000000%, but who do we attribute our bull**** scheduling to? Our out of conf scheduling is horrible. I can see why we got guys sleep walking, because we play mother mary's blind children usually.

2020- CRAP

2021- Bama, but everything else is crap

2022- CRAP

When the conference we play in is dog****, I would expect a good AD would be trying to maximize the home crowd draw by scheduling half way decent OOC opponents.

The conference been dog**** too, its not like this is a new thing. FSU and Clemson are the only teams which seem to get our players pulse up, much less the fanbase.

We should never schedule a Wagner, UAB, Temple, App state, southern miss, Miami of OHIO, BALL STATE????

There is literally not a home game worth watching for 5 years.

I am all for ****canning Blake James. Players need to play, but be honest, who the **** are we playing?

Advertisement
Now this loss to me is on the players still, 100000000%, but who do we attribute our bull**** scheduling to? Our out of conf scheduling is horrible. I can see why we got guys sleep walking, because we play mother mary's blind children usually.

2020- CRAP

2022- CRAP

When the conference we play in is dog****, I would expect a good AD would be trying to maximize the home crowd draw by scheduling half way decent OOC opponents.

The conference been dog**** too, its not like this is a new thing. FSU and Clemson are the only teams which seem to get our players pulse up, much less the fanbase.

We should never schedule a Wagner, UAB, Temple, App state, southern miss, Miami of OHIO, BALL STATE????

I am all for ****canning Blake James. Players need to play, but be honest, who the **** are we playing?

You do realize that App St is a top 25 team, right? I mean, you do, I hope.......but I doubt.....

2020- CRAP

2022- CRAP

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Michigan State was coming off back to back 11 win seasons, including playing in the playoffs when we scheduled them.
Agree. Not our fault that Michigan St has hit a dip in the road....

Home and home with Florida, Notre Dame, Texas A&M are pretty ambitious...and the Bama game...well, it's Bama....

Bigger problem is that we play in a suck sh^t football conference and the dregs we play in conference every year have dulled the Canes once razor sharp edge into....Well, the momentum of mediocrity....

It's not the OOC scheduling....It's that the Canes are attempting, poorly, to play football in a basketball conference....

Scheduling isn’t the issue. Alabama played wcu, nm state, Mercer, and Duke this year. I see ND, Florida, Michigan State and Alabama on our upcoming schedules. We do need to place the weakest teams at the beginning of the year. Maybe take a break from these kickoff classic type games.

Scheduling isn’t the issue. Alabama played wcu, nm state, Mercer, and Duke this year. I see ND, Florida, Michigan State and Alabama on our upcoming schedules. We do need to place the weakest teams at the beginning of the year. Maybe take a break from these kickoff classic type games.
Their in conf schedule is enough to support them. Both our out of and acc games are crap. Our AD should not be scheduling these **** teams.

You do realize that App St is a top 25 team, right? I mean, you do, I hope.......but I doubt.....

Ok, raise your hand if you wanna watch App state at home vs miami, or Oklahoma, USC, UF, etc...

Scheduling dictates fans

Fans dictate atmosphere

Team performance seems to be dictated by atmosphere, and has been for MANY MANY years...

I do not think im on a stretch here, scheduling matters guys.

Personally, Miami would be better to just be independent again.

Advertisement
Jesus christ, OP. Scheduling is not why we lost to one of the worst power 5 teams in the country coming off a bye week. Scheduling is not why we barely scraped out a win vs CMU on our home field. Scheduling is not why we got our sh-t pushed in by community college from North Miami.

And did you really just refer to an OOC slate of Bama, Mich St and App St as "crap"?

Everything about this post was a fail.

Oh, I dont know, had to look up and I find out where and what a Wagner is, so I learned something. I have to thank Blake James and company for my continuing education as a UM grad, the learning never stops.
FIU, Liberty, Wagner.... I believe the colloquial expression around here is “We ******’”

Advertisement
So we're in the middle of the ocean on a sinking ship. But not just any sinking ship, no, this one is on fire as well. Plus it's made of toilet paper. Did I mention it's under attack from pirates? It is.

Now it's at this point that the OP strolls up on deck and wants to discuss how the color of the ship doesn't quite go with his eyes, and couldn't we possibly do something about that?

2020- CRAP

2022- CRAP

You do realize that in 2022, we play at Clemson and at Texas ANM. Those are two of the hardest places to play in the country.

Nobody gives a **** if they are ranked today. They won’t be when we play them because they’re rarely every ranked and scrub program. Miami fans don’t want to see App State play.

Advertisement
You do realize that in 2022, we play at Clemson and at Texas ANM. Those are two of the hardest places to play in the country.

So what? Anyone. Anywhere. Anytime. Maybe our guys will play to the competition’s level like Diaz says.

He makes a good point. It’s a soft ****** conference and it’s not helping our competitive edge.

Nobody gives a **** if they are ranked today. They won’t be when we play them because they’re rarely every ranked and scrub program. Miami fans don’t want to see App State play.

Ahhh, I was not aware of youir unique ability to see years into the future and know who will/will not be ranked. I am willing to bet when Michigan State was scheduled years ago you thought this would be a great match up against a strong ranked team......oops......

Ahhh, I was not aware of youir unique ability to see years into the future and know who will/will not be ranked. I am willing to bet when Michigan State was scheduled years ago you thought this would be a great match up against a strong ranked team......oops......

Considering App State is rarely ranked, it‘a a very good educated guess. You don’t need to read the future to know that. Just takes a little IQ. The discussion is App State, not MSU. I have no problems with MSU game.

Advertisement
Back