We are Rank #16 Early 2017 Top 25.

We should be top 20, but not sure of we finish there. Defensively, we should be very good, definitely top 20 material. Offensively no idea, anywhere from top 20 to 50. But, Coastal will be pitiful, so better then 50% chance we finish in top 25 Dream season to me is win Coastal and get rematch with FSU.

Advertisement
Taking my orange and green glasses off I don't think we should be in top 25. We only have 2 proven playmakers on offense in Walton and Richards. I think one of qb' step up but our questionable o line won't help. On d we have a great line and the backers will be very good, however the defensive backfield is a huge question mark with Jaquan being the only guy who has showed my anything. So far the recruiting cycle is a fialure. One running back who very well might never play in a hurricane jersey, I don't believe in silents. Literally one injury away from having a walk on at 2 deep at rb, pathetic. One wr commited who could probably use a shirt. I don't see the optimism...
Stop posting.

Jesus christ

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Taking my orange and green glasses off I don't think we should be in top 25. We only have 2 proven playmakers on offense in Walton and Richards. I think one of qb' step up but our questionable o line won't help. On d we have a great line and the backers will be very good, however the defensive backfield is a huge question mark with Jaquan being the only guy who has showed my anything. So far the recruiting cycle is a fialure. One running back who very well might never play in a hurricane jersey, I don't believe in silents. Literally one injury away from having a walk on at 2 deep at rb, pathetic. One wr commited who could probably use a shirt. I don't see the optimism...
Stop posting.

Jesus christ

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Keep chugging that Kool aid .. My blind faith got burned with chooker blandy and goldilocks.
Nice phone by the way...

Last edited:
Eh, I don't know about the season being an undeniable success part (I guarantee you most of the players and coaches would honestly tell you if they could that they were disappointed by this season given what could have been), but 16 seems fair.

They have to put FSU at #2 to hype up the opening game, but Bama is going to stomp on their nuts. Badly.

Ehhh...Don't know about that. Jimbo has recruited as well as Satan and although they have depth, BAMA does lose the highest rated DL in the country and the highest rated LB. I think the Noles win that one because of the lil frenchman.

Advertisement
Eh, I don't know about the season being an undeniable success part (I guarantee you most of the players and coaches would honestly tell you if they could that they were disappointed by this season given what could have been), but 16 seems fair.

They have to put FSU at #2 to hype up the opening game, but Bama is going to stomp on their nuts. Badly.

Ehhh...Don't know about that. Jimbo has recruited as well as Satan and although they have depth, BAMA does lose the highest rated DL in the country and the highest rated LB. I think the Noles win that one because of the lil frenchman.

And, BAMA always struggles against a good mobile QB like Francois.

Last edited:

Again, Noles lose their :

Best Offensive Player
Best Defensive Player
#1 WR
Possibly best Lineman

FSU also struggles against mobile qbs, too btw.

Jumbo has recruited well on paper, but failed to develop alot of his talent. Lots of busts and disappointments up in Tally the last few yrs.

Advertisement
Back