We are playing vt next week

Advertisement
Handle your own business first. Tech!

For all we know, ND could have an outbreak and lose to BC and UNC. Clemson almost lost to BC and now just lost to ND.

nothing matters if you don’t handle your own business.

VT might be without 3 key starters. Starting RB Hebert took himself out of the Liberty game after giving it a go with a sore hamstring. It had been bothering him for a couple of weeks. These type of injuries can linger. Starting LB Rayshard Ashby got hurt during the game and starting TE James Mitchell missed the VT game with an injury (no idea if he will be available).

Advertisement
yeah I mean I get a lot of us, myself included are looking ahead

but you are factually wrong by saying that we control our own destiny. We do NOT control our own destiny at all

we didn’t control our destiny the minute we lost to Clemson.

Miami needs to worry about Miami and keep winning. None of it matters if they don’t win their OWN games and they have a lot to work on. Hopefully the players aren’t as worried as all these people in this board.

Have not watched VT this year. Do know their QB can be dangerous running the ball and we have trouble with that. Defensive scheme needs to change drastically for this game

Scheme needs to change drastically for all games

Another shootout most likely....

D only has to get to Louisville-game type play (and we gave up plenty of points and yards then) and we got this.

I like Bolden bouncing back and being big in helping contain the run. Gil, too.

Advertisement
Hopefully it will be a noon game. While crowd will be limited anyways, that place is tough at night.

Either way, gonna have to okay one of our vest games against them to win.

Hopefully it will be a noon game. While crowd will be limited anyways, that place is tough at night.

Either way, gonna have to okay one of our vest games against them to win.
carrie brownstein television GIF

Advertisement
Another shootout most likely....

D only has to get to Louisville-game type play (and we gave up plenty of points and yards then) and we got this.

I like Bolden bouncing back and being big in helping contain the run. Gil, too.
If Herbert either can't go, or is seriously limited, it's a major disadvantage for them. We will give up points regardless, but a couple of turnovers and we win.

Advertisement
We are not good enough to think we are going to win big any week. We can. We should. But we haven’t shown that. Especially defensively. I expect this game to be a dog fight. We don’t match up well with a run first team and a lot of crosser passes

Missing out playing a full strength Clemson isn't necessarily a bad thing. We aren't the same play anyone/anywhere program we used to be.

10-1 and a major bowl game (not against Wisky) would be a huge benefit to recruiting.

Expect a Mike Vick like game from Hooker. Baker’s defense will have the announcers all game saying how this is VT best offensive performance all year.

Although Notre shame won last night I still don’t think the rest of their schedule are easy victories except for the NOLES. ND struggled with Louisville 12-7 so that keeps my hopes up of North Carolina or wake Forrest giving them a run for their money. But unfortunately they have to lose two game for us to make it.

Advertisement
Back