We are playing vt next week

Who gives a rip what goes on with the rest of college football.
We are playing VT next week. Newbies will be newbies. We can control our destiny.
We aren’t, the players are. Do you know how to multitask? We have all the time in the world.

i don’t have to spend a lick of time thinking about VT beforehand. I’ll tell you how it will go. We will come out flat, play down to their level most of the game, make their qb look fantastic, I’ll throw my shoe at the tv, but we will eventually pull through and cover the spread in yet another ugly win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Have not watched VT this year. Do know their QB can be dangerous running the ball and we have trouble with that. Defensive scheme needs to change drastically for this game

Scheme needs to change drastically for all games
One thing about VTech -- with the exception of the game against WF, they've put up numbers on Offense.

King may have to win this one for us again unless Manny takes over playcalling on Defense.

Va Tech is a mess from top to bottom. Money troubles from COVID, unhappy boosters, dissatisfied fanbase. Many were calling for Fuente's head BEFORE the loss yesterday. As it stands right now, the ADmin doesn't have the $12-$13 million to buy Fuentes out. They are already trying to scratch up money to support the athletic programs they have.

I think the game could go either way; Fuentes could get the team riled up to come out and try and smack the Canes or they could be disinterested since the season hasn't gone as planned. Their fan boards expect a loss to Miami and UNC. They believe they have 1 or 2 wins left in their remaining games.

Hooker is going to be the key.

Watch the line on this one. If they don't have Herbert and Mitchell, Hooker becomes their entire offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back