We are one major transfer and low injuries away from a VERY nice season.

Advertisement
QB-Ward-ACC
RB-Fletecher
TE-Arroyo
WR-Horton/Portal/JoJo/Robinson
WR-Restrepo-ACC
WR-George
OL-Rivers-ACC
OL-McCoy/Kinsler/Bell/Okunlola
OL-Carpenter
OL-Cooper
OL-Mauigoa

DE-Mesidor
DL-Bain-ACC
DT-Clark
DE-Kelly
LB-Mauigoa-ACC
LB-Bissanthe
NB-Richard
CB-Porter
CB-Brown
S-Powell
S-Harris/RIley

PK-Borregeles-ACC
P-Joyce

I think we will have 6 first team ALL ACC selections preseason, and a few 2nd team like maybe Mauigoa, Cooper, George. I think Miami will have the most first team selections than any other team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
QB-Ward-ACC
RB-Fletecher
TE-Arroyo
WR-Horton/Portal/JoJo/Robinson
WR-Restrepo-ACC
WR-George
OL-Rivers-ACC
OL-McCoy/Kinsler/Bell/Okunlola
OL-Carpenter
OL-Cooper
OL-Mauigoa

DE-Mesidor
DL-Bain-ACC
DT-Clark
DE-Kelly
LB-Mauigoa-ACC
LB-Bissanthe
NB-Richard
CB-Porter
CB-Brown
S-Powell
S-Harris/RIley

PK-Borregeles-ACC
P-Joyce

I think we will have 6 first team ALL ACC selections preseason, and a few 2nd team like maybe Mauigoa, Cooper, George. I think Miami will have the most first team selections than any other team.
Well, we look good on paper. We shall see. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
Flying Sci-Fi GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

We bring in a legit WR1 (which we will probably not get until the next portal opening season) and I don't care how much y'all neg me, I am drinking the coolaid.

The floor is 10 wins. Say it after me, "The floor is 10 wins!"

We already have a WR1 and 2. We just need a good WR 3 and we're eating in the passing game. Fingers cross for next season but I gotta see it first. I got them 8-4

We have a first team all acc and 1000 yard receiver on our current team who's coming back in case you didn't know

And another WR who was under 900 yards. They both did it with an inconsistent QB play from game 5-10

Advertisement
We bring in a legit WR1 (which we will probably not get until the next portal opening season) and I don't care how much y'all neg me, I am drinking the coolaid.

The floor is 10 wins. Say it after me, "The floor is 10 wins!"
Say it with me: "I am approaching another season from drinking my sorrows and shattered expectations away in the gutter of the boulevard of broken dreams."

Someone pass the fetanyl please.

Advertisement
Back