We are one major transfer and low injuries away from a VERY nice season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We bring in a legit WR1 (which we will probably not get until the next portal opening season) and I don't care how much y'all neg me, I am drinking the coolaid.

The floor is 10 wins. Say it after me, "The floor is 10 wins!"
Hmmm ...

We have a coach that is good for two losses a year. 10 wins means we are perfect the rest of the way and I’m not buying that yet, too much youth.
Yep, I'll believe it when I see. Mario has proven he can win but at the same time he can lose to anyone. When we start beating teams we should beat handily then I will start to believe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Development has to kick in sooner or later. Cause we have bodies at every position. Guys that were brought in by this staff. Time to put them on the field.

If they don't land the JUCO WR, I think they'll see if one of the young WRs emerge (Horton, RayRay, Washington, JoJo, Carr) to determine if we need to find a potential WR1 in portal.

At CB, DPJ our only proven CB. And then you have Jadais, Damari, Stafford, Freeney, and then Frederique and Ryan Mack who won't get here til Summer. I can see CB1 being the main priority if they're not as confident in Jadais or Damari. It does help that Powell can play CB too. But Someone has to step up here.

I think Safety is pretty wrapped up now tbh:
Mishael Powell
Jaden Harris
Markeith Williams
Savion Riley
Isiah Taylor
Kaleb Spencer
Brian Balom
Then EEs: Zaquan, Isiah Thomas, Dylan Day

Advertisement
Back