We are in trouble if we dont get

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
Some help at WR. It amazed me how everyone keeps saying will be fine wll be fine. Well **** these fools are worse then what we thought. They can't catch they can't run routes they can't get separation. And you know its bad when kirk on college game day take 30mins to say our WRs suck.
I'm going to honest some of the read DK makes is terrible and some are great. But the one INT that kills me is when they motion to the right the def dont follow. That right there is telling you there in zone even though there showing u man. The other one was tipped by dline so.
I said it in my one post why don't we do more screens for a def that is killing our offense with blitzing. And there was more screens today then ever to the ribs. But we need to do more rb screens to help out king n the passing game.
Def has some issues playing zone or cover three whatever the **** they are playing. It seems like we're sitting ducks sometimes and can't get a good pass rush up the middle. If we keep running these outside blitz either let or right it will hurt us. We need more blitzes up the A gap so qb have to run into 15 or 2 everytime.

Advertisement
Some help at WR. It amazed me how everyone keeps saying will be fine wll be fine. Well **** these fools are worse then what we thought. They can't catch they can't run routes they can't get separation. And you know its bad when kirk on college game day take 30mins to say our WRs suck.
I'm going to honest some of the read DK makes is terrible and some are great. But the one INT that kills me is when they motion to the right the def dont follow. That right there is telling you there in zone even though there showing u man. The other one was tipped by dline so.
I said it in my one post why don't we do more screens for a def that is killing our offense with blitzing. And there was more screens today then ever to the ribs. But we need to do more rb screens to help out king n the passing game.
Def has some issues playing zone or cover three whatever the **** they are playing. It seems like we're sitting ducks sometimes and can't get a good pass rush up the middle. If we keep running these outside blitz either let or right it will hurt us. We need more blitzes up the A gap so qb have to run into 15 or 2 everytime.
THROW A **** SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
south park beat a dead horse GIF

Advertisement
I mean fellas The hurricanes or in a primetime spot for recruiting and we can't even get the best of the best or even the second best to actually show up to campus n play. N this has hurt us over the years. But this is chest you take what you got n u work with it. Im just wondering how stupid can the coaches be sometimes. But I give it up to them they have made changes like we asked and like everyone on ESPN can see. But my next change would be someone tell MCCLOUD he's fired.

I said this in the off season. It does not matter who calls the plays if we can't catch the GD ball. Also, if the QB is running for his life most of the time, does it really matter how dynamic the play calls are?

Im kind of surprised that for a OC as creative as Lashlee supposedly is he doesnt have any kind of screen plays in his Offense.

Advertisement
Im kind of surprised that for a OC as creative as Lashlee supposedly is he doesnt have any kind of screen plays in his Offense.
We've run plenty of WR screens this season.
Ran a couple RB screens too.

They didn't work because our OL didn't block a soul. Neither did our WR's.
You can't call screens if you're OL can't block in space.

We ran a perimeter flare/screen to Rooster last Saturday and Mallory missed his block and almost got him killed.

I know.

Advertisement
Feature our tight ends more and when doing another reverse instead look down field down for open receiver.. it was embarrassing rewatching the tape to see only 0 yards trying a reverse smh

Advertisement
Back