We are in Canes purgatory

nvlahos

Junior
Premium
Manny sucks he’s not the guy

He can sell the program in the off-season but has no idea how to coach a good team

We once again played way below our talent level. Squeaked out a win but it really is a loss in my mind

King and Lashlee have sucked the first 2 games. I thought they were supposed to be better in year 2. King is horrible at zone read and Lashlee’s play calls are terrible most times

Harley needs to sit the bench. Can’t be dropping big catches as a ****** 6th year Sr

Manny’s scheme is just goofy like him. Blitzing Safeties that have no chance to make it to the QB. Dropping DEs into no mans land

Chains and Rings. get that **** out of here

This is Canes twilight zone or purgatory or whatever you want to call it. We are an average ACC team and will continue to be under Manny and Flake James.

We’ll look like **** against **** teams and squeak out wins most times and then lose embarrassingly every now and then. And when we play a top 10-15 team on a big stage well get crushed

I shouldn’t be rooting for us to lose but I was because I know what I’m watching is not getting any better and Manny is just not the guy

Advertisement
I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.

Mind boggling how consistently our players look lost on defense. I can handle having a guy get run over occasionally or losing a contested catch, but it's unacceptable to not know your assignment

Advertisement
I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.
Im sad when I open threads and you haven’t made it there with this yet lmao

Advertisement
Back