we are going to improve as the season go on

dacanes11

Recruit
if you are a real fan just sit back and relax and let it take place it take time to be great.

Advertisement
If it happens it will be the first time this coaching staff can claim they achieved this. It's one of the biggest indictments I have in this staff - each year the play on the field has regressed as the season has gone on. With all the upper classmen we have playing we should be getting better.

if you are a real fan just sit back and relax and let it take place it take time to be great.
If they do improve it will be the first time in Golden's tenure. The trend is actually for them to shine early and wilt towards the end. We'll see.

Advertisement
If they do improve it will be the first time in Golden's tenure. The trend is actually for them to shine early and wilt towards the end. We'll see.

Agreed. I would love nothing more than to win out the rest of the season, BECAUSE of the staff finally realizing what needs to be done to be successful game in and game out. Personally I don't want to see a staff shake up, I'd rather these dudes finally get their ish together, and move forward the way we need to. If they can't do that, got to go asap.

If they call the games like last week this real fan and alum in checking out!!! They need to call the games like last night. More aggressive, safety/cb's getting the slot receiver and at least 6 players in the box on to confuse the offense as to who will be rushing. Basic football. On offense get the ball in a position of strength to our playmakers they are all over the field. Waters is probably our 4th best receiver including the te, and he had a big game last night. Dorsett did, but outside of Duke none of the others are really need. Wait til Coley gets involved with the offense, oh ****!!!! I would take him off the returns and put a shifty small guy like Berrios back there.

Advertisement
Back