• Free Shoes Uni

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • #TNM (Oh no, we suck again!)

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
First 0-0 tie in CFB since the advent of overtime rules.

Both teams play so poorly neither passes midfield in regulation. After seven overtime periods of turnovers and missed kicks both coaches agree to a tie. The last three overtime periods are played to an empty stadium as the few remaining fans of both teams went to go drink. Television coverage ended after the fourth scoreless overtime when the camera crew and announcers all faked various injuries preventing them from continuing to work. The seventh and final overtime period was played solely by scout team members.

First 0-0 tie in CFB since the advent of overtime rules.

Both teams play so poorly neither passes midfield in regulation. After seven overtime periods of turnovers and missed kicks both coaches agree to a tie. The last three overtime periods are played to an empty stadium as the few remaining fans of both teams went to go drink. Television coverage ended after the fourth scoreless overtime when the camera crew and announcers all faked various injuries preventing them from continuing to work. The seventh and final overtime period was played solely by scout team members.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
No way in **** I'll ever hope we lose to FSU. You can have that
I thought I would never say that but FSU is in a downward spiral....if they were great I would want this game but both teams suck. Now it’s like a race to see who gets fired first and makes the right hire. I’m sure FSU will go after Meyer they not playing those games like we do, they want a guaranteed winner

I thought I would never say that but FSU is in a downward spiral....if they were great I would want this game but both teams suck. Now it’s like a race to see who gets fired first and makes the right hire. I’m sure FSU will go after Meyer they not playing those games like we do, they want a guaranteed winner

I'd trade our 2 wins over BCU and Western Michigan with wins over UF/FSU to go 3-9 on the season than to finish 3-9 with a lost to both in 1 year.

Advertisement
Losing coach in this one should get sacked. But. . . Willie will and Manny won't. Thanks Blake et al.

I'd trade our 2 wins over BCU and Western Michigan with wins over UF/FSU to go 3-9 on the season than to finish 3-9 with a lost to both in 1 year.
I feel u man and u got no argument from me

We are just in a real bad spot as a fan base man and it sucks

We haven’t faced a better running back this year than Akers. We haven’t faced a better receiver than Terry. And if our receivers can’t get separation on central Michigan’s dudes then they sure as **** aren’t getting any on fspoo’s.
If our staff can’t get us prepared for chumps even with 2 weeks off. They sure as **** aren’t going to plan for well for the noles at Tallahassee. FSU smells blood in the water and so do their fans.
I’ll eat crow if I have to, but I doubt I’ll be going Hunting for one.

Advertisement
Back