We are getting close to Kickoff

How can you all be so confident that a 5th year senior who has never played more than a couple games is going to all of the sudden put it all together and have this monster year?

I have the Second Sight, that's why.

So it is written.

So it will be.

That novocaine shot in the base of your skull is working.

Advertisement
He was down with RJ and Ken leaving early.. He probably talked with them the most during the period where no one knew their decision...hoping they would stay ... but now he feels the defense is better... because the hunger is intense... G Willis has something to prove.. Bethel wants his place at the table.. Nesta has that dawg in him and can't wait to prove himself which has Ford fired up..the transfer know this is his last shot... Garvin and Rouseau are working so hard he can't wait to see them play DJax brings leadership and fire Joe, and us linebackers are ready to prove that we were not a fluke and the DBs and WR compete against each other so hard it has everybody fire up.. I feel the same way about the D more excited to see the Offense.. our offense has weapons of old... don't care who is at the helm at QB..I want the best man to do the job and if he does just okay we are going to have an exciting season

When the kid starts cashing those nfl checks, don’t leave us. Your post would be missed a bunch. Canes family is wide and deep because we never leave.

I definitely think Willis has more upside than McIntosh.

McIntosh had a solid year last year, but if Willis plays to his potential (and doesn't have a serious injury), he's going to do some damage on the interior.

And could get into the top 2 rounds of the draft.

And that could help us with DT recruiting later in the recruiting year - there is still plenty of time left.

Took the words right out of my mouth. There is no doubt in my mind that Willis will have a monster year.

Advertisement
I'm willing to bet that Willis will dominate this year, this his last shot, and he's playing for a check. He was a 5 star out of high school, the talent is in place, he just have to control his emotions.

Johnson
Quarterman
Rosier
Homer
Pinckney
Jackson
Richards
Jackson
Gauthier
St. Louis

if Miami had to make another poster, who would be the next 10 players they would include?

Willis, DJax, Redwine...who else?

MIAMI is going to prove to the CFB world (in 2018), that 2017 wasn't luck they are here back for the crown.. BUT IF CMR, can get ALL his Junior's to stay for their Senior years "skies is the limit"!! That UM team could be one of the best to come thru Coral Gables..

Johnson
Quarterman
Rosier
Homer
Pinckney
Jackson
Richards
Jackson
Gauthier
St. Louis

if Miami had to make another poster, who would be the next 10 players they would include?

Dallas, garvin, Trajan bandy, redwine, Willis, Djack, Donaldson, Jeff Thomas, lingard/pope/Jordan , frierson

Advertisement
All you need is one "War Daddy" at DT. People act like you need 2-3 elite DTs to have an elite D. Willis if he is as hungry as they say and lives up to his talent and hype will be all we need.

Not many people on here could tell you who Warren Sapps backup was during his epic 1994 season. Didn't matter, he was all we needed. That could be Willis.

The Rock?

Dallas, garvin, Trajan bandy, redwine, Willis, Djack, Donaldson, Jeff Thomas, lingard/pope/Jordan , frierson

If you haven't played a down as a Cane, you can't be on the poster. Give me Cager, D.Smith, Harley, or Carter over any of the freshmen.

Advertisement
Cane Fan way before Shaq was born..will be until I die

giphy redford.gif

Advertisement
Johnson
Quarterman
Rosier
Homer
Pinckney
Jackson
Richards
Jackson
Gauthier
St. Louis

Bandy
Redwine
Donaldson
DJ
JT
Garvin
Cager
Carter
Willis
DJAX

Advertisement