We are back to having to boycott

NVA CANE

All-American
This sucks, but we are back to having to boycott this program. Please stop buying season or individual tickets, no merchandise, nothing. Starve these ******** of your hard earned money.

You wouldn't keep going to a restaurant that openly **** in your food and tried to pass it off as fine dining.

Advertisement
This sucks, but we are back to having to boycott this program. Please stop buying season or individual tickets, no merchandise, nothing. Starve these ******** of your hard earned money.

You wouldn't keep going to a restaurant that openly **** in your food and tried to pass it off as fine dining.
Does nothing but bury the program even further. If you are a fan you love the team regardless

I've been a Hurricane Club donor since my junior year of undergrad. I know I won't be renewing my season tickets for football, that's for **** sure. I will not waste money on a program that apparently doesn't give a **** about being competitive. Guess my basketball seats just got a bit better. What scares me is that the two programs I actually don't hate watching have coaches that can leave at any moment. I'm screwed when L retires, or when Katie Meier decides to go to a power school with power resources. Blake James will find a way to destroy those programs too.

Advertisement
I've been a Hurricane Club donor since my junior year of undergrad. I know I won't be renewing my season tickets for football, that's for **** sure. I will not waste money on a program that apparently doesn't give a **** about being competitive. Guess my basketball seats just got a bit better. What scares me is that the two programs I actually don't hate watching have coaches that can leave at any moment. I'm screwed when L retires, or when Katie Meier decides to go to a power school with power resources. Blake James will find a way to destroy those programs too.

I am done too, I was done last season and got fooled once again
If I want to go to a game, stubhub it is, no more donations

Advertisement
I bet you enjoy watching other men **** your wife/girl while you jerk off in the corner. You have to be a cuck loser to continue to give money to a school that openly ***** on you every chance they get.
What that has to do with me being a Canes fan? I ride for UM regardless. It sucks losing but I will never not support my Canes.

And find better things to do with your Saturday's during CFB season. We drive from Orlando every home game, spend lots of $$$$$ gas, hotels, $12.00 stadium beers, season tickets, food, beer and food for Tailgating wear and tear on our vehicles etc...for what? Incompetence at the highest level. I am not attending the Louisville game, hope the stadium is empty, and I can tell you, a lot of chatter after the game with lots of people saying..No Bueno on renewing tix next year. Unfortunately, that is all this SJW admim and Troglodyte Blake James listens too.

Advertisement
No way in **** could anyone PAY me enough to go to one of this team’s games. I saw enough chit football when I was a student for 2. years at this place. Also, no way do they get any donations from me for the rest of my life. I stopped giving when I stopped believing my money wasn’t going anywhere but in some BOT *******’s pocket. Not buying Hillary *** another pair of Jimmy Choo’s.

Advertisement
The University of Miami does not have a commitment to winning. They can keep Diaz as HC. That is a secondary issue. Until I hear that Miami has raised its recruiting budget from 500k to at least 1.5 mil (about what Clemson spends) and fires Blake James I am not buying another piece of merchandise. Sons 1 year bday is coming up. I was going to buy him UM stuff but I wont put that evil on him.

Diaz, Enos, doesn't matter. Every coach will fail unless he is given the budget to compete. Diaz stinks, but even a good coach will struggle without the school investing in the program.

our money just goes to support the women programs anyways when we buy football tickets and merchandise

What that has to do with me being a Canes fan? I ride for UM regardless. It sucks losing but I will never not support my Canes.
Support from your living room. I'm not telling you to root for a different team, just don't give them your money. But your money your choice.

Advertisement
Back