We are all Matt Lee

Indeed Matt, and we don’t know either

and sadly neither did Mario

if you can’t lip read “what the **** are we doing”

I hope Mario had the cojones to look each and every one of his players in the eye and said “I ****ed up”.

Before this team can heal and move on he needs to show to the team that he needs to be held accountable too for his **** ups.

If the players have to run extra laps for ******* up then Mario should have to do something to take accountability too.

Advertisement

Ed Reed GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Indeed Matt, and we don’t know either

and sadly neither did Mario

if you can’t lip read “what the **** are we doing”

Imagine playing for Gus Malzahn, one of the smartest coaches ever, then coming to this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a warrior and true leader

And he got ****ed by his HC

Feel bad for the kid. Really hope we pull out a big win at UNC and start to move away from the negativity of last nights bull****

I hope Mario had the cojones to look each and every one of his players in the eye and said “I ****ed up”.

Before this team can heal and move on he needs to show to the team that he needs to be held accountable too for his **** ups.

If the players have to run extra laps for ******* up then Mario should have to do something to take accountability too.
if he didn't then this season is over

Advertisement
has anyone seen where Matt Lee’s NFL prospects have him slated at? A player of his impact if they can somehow bring him back (I think he has another year of eligibility?) would be BEYOND massive for this team. I know his PFF scores are crazy high and he will be an All ACC member but haven’t seen much on his NFL projections

Advertisement
Back