We are about to be in the Golden Era of Miami Hurricanes FB

AguanteHurricanes

Thunderdome
This team is 2x better on both side of the ball. Easily.

The only area we are not is the offensive line because of Flowers who was a physically gifted specimen.

The drafted players from last year are easily replaceable. In fact we will be getting better at those positions.

Not only better but are are DEEPER at those positions.

But get this, I'm predicting a 1 loss season, and after #Swag16 is in full effect, the future is going to be bright.

I will call it the GOlden Era because those kids are downright studs.

That class can easily become of the best classes ever at the University of Miami. I'm predicting a national championship with those kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The only area we are not is the offensive line because of Flowers who was a physically gifted specimen.

The drafted players from last year are easily replaceable, in fact we will be getting better at those positions.

But get this, I'm predicting a 1 loss season, and after #Swag16 is in full effect, the future is going to be bright.

That class can easily become of the best classes ever at the University of Miami. I'm predicting a national championship with those kids.[/QUOte

This is going to be good.

Attachments

• stephen-colbert-popcorn-gif1.gif
    stephen-colbert-popcorn-gif1.gif
    484.1 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually agree with your premise to a point. I agree this is easily the most talented team in Golden's tenure. I also think we have the potential to have a truly great season. There is however one minor detail that you are overlooking. That is that in 4 years, Al Tin and his band of bumbling buffoons have proven over and over again that they can't coach for chit. I have a hard time envisioning a scenario where this staff gets these kids to maximize their potential and have them playing like we expect UM teams to play. A leopard doesn't change it's spots overnight. I just can't see Al and this staff suddenly becoming competent. Losers will be losers and Al Tin is a certified time tested loser.

Lol, why don't these people save themself the disappointment? Why do it to yourself for a 5th year?!

The drafted players from last year are easily replaceable. In fact we will be getting better at those positions.

That class can easily become of the best classes ever at the University of Miami. I'm predicting a national championship with those kids.

God help you.

Nobody has taken a snap this season but we're EASILY two times better than last year? Interesting argument. I say we're actually 1.235342 times better than last year. I mean I'm just throwing nonsense against the wall like you but hey that's okay.

Only Flowers is the missing OL that matters? I guess a 4th round guard and 3.5/4 year starter doesn't count in your world. Having the 3 year starter at center now the backup up for the Cowboys means nothing too huh? We're also statistically the 6th most inexperienced offensive line in all of college but according to you only Flowers matters. Get out of my face.

According to this jabroni the best TE in college last year and third round pick, the school's leading rusher and third round pick, a first round tackle, a first round receiver, a fourth round guard, a second round linebacker, and a sixth round DE/LB are now all, "easily replaceable," and we will actually get better at those positions. Not only that but we're now deeper at those positions. If you could come out of Al's lap for a minute, you'd realize that's just false. Standish/Herndon/Nojoku who have a combined 7 catches between them, are not better than Walford as talented as they are. Sunny/Jones/McDermott isn't better than Flowers. Gall isn't better than Feliciano. Knighton isn't better than McDermott yet. Of the 26 receiving TD's last year, 20 of them graduated. Of the 16 TD's to purely WR's last year, 10 of them graduated. We swapped Dorsett for Cager and now somehow we're better and deeper. Get out of here, you liar. Kirby is better than Perryman? At coverage and misreading gap assignments years but that's it. Your hate for Duke is on record so I'm sure you'll say losing him and gaining Walton is an improvement even though Duke took over 60% of the team's rushing yards with him but you'll try and discredit that. I'll go ahead and say that Chad improves from Chichkilo.

You can predict whatever you please. I'm sure last year you probably predicted a lot of great things, put the team on a pedestal, and then when they fell short of that they received all the blame from you. You've already lied dozens of times from saying that Duke was a bad leader because he cried on the sideline after the fumble against Virginia when in reality he was crying because Waters had had his neck jammed. You've openly made injury jokes about him and trot out the, "He's not that good because he fumbled three times in a year," argument. All his injuries are his fault and softness and the current players are all-World in your book but if one of them goes down I'm sure your tool analysis of them being weak will come out so you can insulate Al. You dismissed all positive reports about Chickilo out of Steelers camp because it was just drills and in no pads but you mentally blew Gray because it said that he was performing well even though that was also in street clothes and wasn't live action. You talk about low IQ's and argue that because the Seahawks run a particular defense that we should be able to do it too even though you might be unaware that there's a difference between fully matured 29 year old Michael Bennett and 19 year old Tyrid McCord who you also bash because he gets sacks with no pass rush moves. God you whine a lot and don't seem to grasp the complexities of the development stage, Sunshine.

You can predict whatever you want and hope for the rain of championships but to you it has to be with Al in charge evidently. It's not about the kids or the team with you. The kids are only good until the team loses and then you throw them under the bus faster than Al does and repeat the cycle for next season. All those recruits are hopefully committed to the school but not in your world you would prefer them to be committed to Al because that's who you're a fan of.

Assuming these kids stay committed, they can be great and win national championships. Hopefully they have a coach that maximizes their talent because this far that isn't Al. But with a, "fan," like you who has thus far called every player from last year's draft class overrated, a bad teammate, a bust in the making, and better off without them why would they even consider other team's insults? When you have guys like you who tout the players for 4 years and then turn on them immediately when the wins don't follow, it's pretty obvious you aren't a fan of the kids and never were in the first place. You're just acting like a tool and flopping around trying to act like all is well with Al and company.

For someone claiming to be aguante, you're actually pretty much a coño.

Advertisement

God help you.

Nobody has taken a snap this season but we're EASILY two times better than last year? Interesting argument. I say we're actually 1.235342 times better than last year. I mean I'm just throwing nonsense against the wall like you but hey that's okay.

Only Flowers is the missing OL that matters? I guess a 4th round guard and 3.5/4 year starter doesn't count in your world. Having the 3 year starter at center now the backup up for the Cowboys means nothing too huh? We're also statistically the 6th most inexperienced offensive line in all of college but according to you only Flowers matters. Get out of my face.

According to this jabroni the best TE in college last year and third round pick, the school's leading rusher and third round pick, a first round tackle, a first round receiver, a fourth round guard, a second round linebacker, and a sixth round DE/LB are now all, "easily replaceable," and we will actually get better at those positions. Not only that but we're now deeper at those positions. If you could come out of Al's lap for a minute, you'd realize that's just false. Standish/Herndon/Nojoku who have a combined 7 catches between them, are not better than Walford as talented as they are. Sunny/Jones/McDermott isn't better than Flowers. Gall isn't better than Feliciano. Knighton isn't better than McDermott yet. Of the 26 receiving TD's last year, 20 of them graduated. Of the 16 TD's to purely WR's last year, 10 of them graduated. We swapped Dorsett for Cager and now somehow we're better and deeper. Get out of here, you liar. Kirby is better than Perryman? At coverage and misreading gap assignments years but that's it. Your hate for Duke is on record so I'm sure you'll say losing him and gaining Walton is an improvement even though Duke took over 60% of the team's rushing yards with him but you'll try and discredit that. I'll go ahead and say that Chad improves from Chichkilo.

You can predict whatever you please. I'm sure last year you probably predicted a lot of great things, put the team on a pedestal, and then when they fell short of that they received all the blame from you. You've already lied dozens of times from saying that Duke was a bad leader because he cried on the sideline after the fumble against Virginia when in reality he was crying because Waters had had his neck jammed. You've openly made injury jokes about him and trot out the, "He's not that good because he fumbled three times in a year," argument. All his injuries are his fault and softness and the current players are all-World in your book but if one of them goes down I'm sure your tool analysis of them being weak will come out so you can insulate Al. You dismissed all positive reports about Chickilo out of Steelers camp because it was just drills and in no pads but you mentally blew Gray because it said that he was performing well even though that was also in street clothes and wasn't live action. You talk about low IQ's and argue that because the Seahawks run a particular defense that we should be able to do it too even though you might be unaware that there's a difference between fully matured 29 year old Michael Bennett and 19 year old Tyrid McCord who you also bash because he gets sacks with no pass rush moves. God you whine a lot and don't seem to grasp the complexities of the development stage, Sunshine.

You can predict whatever you want and hope for the rain of championships but to you it has to be with Al in charge evidently. It's not about the kids or the team with you. The kids are only good until the team loses and then you throw them under the bus faster than Al does and repeat the cycle for next season. All those recruits are hopefully committed to the school but not in your world you would prefer them to be committed to Al because that's who you're a fan of.

Assuming these kids stay committed, they can be great and win national championships. Hopefully they have a coach that maximizes their talent because this far that isn't Al. But with a, "fan," like you who has thus far called every player from last year's draft class overrated, a bad teammate, a bust in the making, and better off without them why would they even consider other team's insults? When you have guys like you who tout the players for 4 years and then turn on them immediately when the wins don't follow, it's pretty obvious you aren't a fan of the kids and never were in the first place. You're just acting like a tool and flopping around trying to act like all is well with Al and company.

For someone claiming to be aguante, you're actually pretty much a coño.

:kramer:

I agree, this is by far his best team and he needs to win 10 games with this team to get another year. I give him a pass with the 80 players he has had every Season collectively because as a whole try were not good and I do blame that on the cloud.
We would never have recruited Nick Saban away from Michigan St. His record was not good. But is it players or coaching?

Advertisement

96543f30dab97e67ad40ff5bbb7950f7%201_zpslruxka2n.jpg

I close my eyes and imagine I'm getting a ********, then I open them up and it's just hot air blowing up my shorts.

There's no ******* way we're 2x better than we were last year. That's just stupid, and on top of that.. we still have the same ****** coaches. How about you take a ban if the Canes don't win 8 games this year?

Advertisement
With all bullsh*t aside Miami is deeper at some of those positions at the guys who left for the draft outside of the offensive line positions and cornerback with the loss of Gunter and Crawford. However the top 3 core of the cbs are still good, Miami will be deeper at receiver remember we get Scott back added Cager and coley had a sophmore drought and by all indications he is going to bounce back in a big way. Rb we are as well, all 4 appear to be pretty good instead of just duke or yearby from last year. Talent at the tight end position is also growing. While I don't think we will be TWO times better better without those guys that's just exaggeration IMO, we do have a chance at having a more efficient offense with kaayas experience and talent at the skill positions if the offensive line holds up.

Last edited:
It's coaching that we don't have...Twelve other teams are above us in recruiting, and I believe with our past history on closing day we'll probably end up as a forgotten top twenty in recruiting...In past years we could take a bunch of two/three stars and coach them up to be a national contender but that required better than average coaches which we now have less than average...

It's coaching that we don't have...Twelve other teams are above us in recruiting, and I believe with our past history on closing day we'll probably end up as a forgotten top twenty in recruiting...In past years we could take a bunch of two/three stars and coach them up to be a national contender but that required better than average coaches which we now have less than average...
The rankings in the 2016 class are complete bullsh*t Miami has got a bunch of elite talent in that class

I agree, this is by far his best team and he needs to win 10 games with this team to get another year. I give him a pass with the 80 players he has had every Season collectively because as a whole try were not good and I do blame that on the cloud.
We would never have recruited Nick Saban away from Michigan St. His record was not good. But is it players or coaching?

Of course good coaches have to have good players, unless they are coaching against Golden, in which case they can easily win with less talent. The point is that Miami almost always has good players. That is why Howard, who knows a little more football than this entire board combined, said that all Miami EVER needed was coaching. He did not say that about MSU or even Bama. He said it about THE U. It is still true. Regardless of if this year's team is more or less talented than last year, the problem remains that we have the same hapless HC and DC. Trashing former or current players does nothing to fix the real problem -- Al and his boys.

Advertisement
Back