We are 2-7 the last 9 games

Advertisement
But we have talent! **** we do, we have a bunch of average to slightly above average players and we need to realize that. I get so sick of hearing we have better talent than all the teams we play yet these teams consistently beat us. We have some nice players, don't get me wrong, but do we really out talent every team we play. I say our record says we don't.
We like to think they are talented because they are our players, truth be told, probably not one of our players would start on a top 5 team right now.
Truth hurts and I like to be optimistic, I feel we can still win the Coastal and will, but as far as being Top Ten, we are still a bit away from that type "talent". It is what it is. Tell me if you think I am wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
guys - we can't compete with the lack of talent. I mean, how do you expect to beat teams that are rolling out linebackers that played QB last year, true freshman quarterbacks, glorified running backs that throw the ball and teams that have less 4 and 5-star talent on their whole team as we do on offense? Impossible expectations

Advertisement
"#1" Pass defense shredded by a true frosh and bum receivers. Let's not forget Franks beating us with his arm. But at least the run was shut down!!!
Our best players were golden guys. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But we have talent! **** we do, we have a bunch of average to slightly above average players and we need to realize that. I get so sick of hearing we have better talent than all the teams we play yet these teams consistently beat us. We have some nice players, don't get me wrong, but do we really out talent every team we play. I say our record says we don't.
We like to think they are talented because they are our players, truth be told, probably not one of our players would start on a top 5 team right now.
Truth hurts and I like to be optimistic, I feel we can still win the Coastal and will, but as far as being Top Ten, we are still a bit away from that type "talent". It is what it is. Tell me if you think I am wrong.

This is evident in person. I made this somment Saturday night when I left the game. Our “athletes” are either average or something is holding them back. Cam, Deejay, and Jarren are the only ones who stood out Saturday

Advertisement
Back