We about to find out if Enos can adapt or be 1ST guy to go...

Prizzle

Freshman
So much talk about Enos pre season being cutting edge and maximizing our talent. Yet several games in we’ve seen a coordinator more married to his scheme then adapting to the players we have. All these sack numbers have to rest on his shoulders. Starting in UF game he repeatedly kept running slow developing play action plays that resulted in sacks or bad QB decisions under pressure. Calling jet sweeps to Wiggins or Thomas are great, but are nullified when the next play is a play action 7 step drop that has no chance. We’ve seen better success spreading it out in shot gun and hitting Brevin, Osborn, and Harley in space. We have 4 OL men who rank in the worst of all of fbs and facing a D that is amount the best in the NCAA. If our play calls do not reflect ways to minimize this known area of concern then Enos is dead to me. Loved how he developed tua/hurts and even our guys, but as an OC you have to adapt to what you actually have on the entire offense and what you can run with them, not just how you want your QB to play in your beloved system, ok, I’m done, will be tuning in tomorrow hoping to see some adjustments!

Advertisement
Enos hasn’t been THAT bad, he just got to make a few adjustments, take out the full back stuff, spread out and shore up redzone playcalling and he will be straight with me. The qb development and massive improvement in the passing game is clear as can be.

Dan enos Miami offense 2019

Total offense #39 (449 yards per game )
349 plays 2243 yards Ypp 6.43 (#23 in the country)
#11 passing offense in the country (315 yards per game)
# 96 rushing offense in the country(4.00 yards per carry) sacks included).

Will really be interesting to see how he adjusts given N’Kosi is starting the game. Hopefully he keeps things simple and spread out - as he did in the 2nd half last weekend. Don’t wait to be behind 21pts before executing a game plan that takes advantage of our play makers. Assume Baker can’t stop anyone, so we shall need all the points we can get, because they’re going to be at a premium tomorrow night.

1st guy to go should be Panda(shouldnt one of the Grad assistants be the rah rah ree kick them in the knee sideline guy)...then Patke....then Baker...then Stroud then dIAZ for hiring those guys

1st guy to go should be Panda(shouldnt one of the Grad assistants be the rah rah ree kick them in the knee sideline guy)...then Patke....then Baker...then Stroud then dIAZ for hiring those guys

Not one ace recruiter on the defensive staff... mind boggling

Advertisement
Enos hasn’t been THAT bad, he just got to make a few adjustments, take out the full back stuff, spread out and shore up redzone playcalling and he will be straight with me. The qb development and massive improvement in the passing game is clear as can be.

Dan enos Miami offense 2019

Total offense #39 (449 yards per game )
349 plays 2243 yards Ypp 6.43 (#23 in the country)
#11 passing offense in the country (315 yards per game)
# 96 rushing offense in the country(4.00 yards per carry) sacks included).

@brock red zone score %?

Remember when Donofrio’s defense was the number 30 something total defense...don’t just look at a stat like total offense and equate that to a good offense.

Points per game, third down conversion rate, red zone td percentage...these are the stats that indicate good offensive performance.

we have been getting punched in the mouth on our opponents first drive and in the first quarter. I think that then kind of demoralizes the kids. uf punched us with the fake punt then the td on the hold by their wr and our ****** tacking. UNC punched on their first 3 drives. VTECH as well although we gave them the ball.

if our defense was at least as good as it was last year, we would be 5-0 with our new offense even with our pop Warner football OL

Advertisement
Back