We’ve Reached The Stage Where…

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Some posters would rather be “right” than for this team to suddenly find some success.

Oh, so you thought we could do better than Mario? ******* cool….so did I. Do you want a cookie or something? Does it bring you joy to shout that from the rooftops by either starting or bumping pointless threads?

Because I could do the same to gain some CIS clout, but unlike some of you, I don’t give two fvcks about how accurate my predictions were.

Every loss hurts me to the core. I legit become miserable on Saturdays after a UM loss, never mind a bad loss. It’s clear some people bathe in that misery — they get some sick thrill out of seeing us suck ***. So please, if that’s you, just GTFO the board. We’ll see you in 4 years when we, inevitably, start this process all over again, but for now, just cut the ****. The schtick is so worn out at this point.

Advertisement
20221022_221048.gif

I wanted Stoops, before that Heupel and the AD Danny White, and before that Butch Davis, I also thought Ken Dorsey would be a good coach if interested. Cookie me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back