We’re #1!!!!

Go Canes!!

Leading the charge
Premium
In ACC recruiting. Need three or four more of these.

1675386947954.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd bet big money were no lower than #2 on this list over last 4 years.
Yea but there was an eval list we would be in the 70's. Alot of those kids coming in were massively over rated. I wasn't impressed with the bulk of those classes. Compared to the rest of the ACC the classes were Clemson vs everyone else and u can throw our **** with the likes of Duke and SMU cause look at the transfers. Bama ain't texting our transfers to please hop on board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And……… the big money would be lost. By 247 composite

2019-4th
2020-3rd
2021-2nd
2022-3rd.
I was speaking with classes combined. 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 1st would not be lower than any team sans Clemson over 4 year stretch. Our overall class grade would be 2nd.

Advertisement
I was speaking with classes combined. 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 1st would not be lower than any team sans Clemson over 4 year stretch. Our overall class grade would be 2nd.
You can’t count this year. This recruiting class has absolutely nothing to do with our lack of success on the field. They haven’t played a single D1 snap. In The last 4 classes that have actually played the best finish is 2nd. UNC has actually been recruiting better than us.

You can’t count this year. This recruiting class has absolutely nothing to do with our lack of success on the field. They haven’t played a single D1 snap. In The last 4 classes that have actually played the best finish is 2nd. UNC has actually been recruiting better than us.
Since my quote was last 4 years I can count it.

so let me get this straight. You insinuate our top acc recruiting classes haven’t helped our on field success. You’ve seen us have good classes before ……..But include a class that had nothing to do with the poor performance of the team over that time span....got it 👍
No insinuation. We've recruited better than +80% of conference statistically and played in 1 conf. champ game. If you have objection feel free to add relevance to conversation.

Advertisement
Back