-Was real happy when FSUcks offered him in March
-FSUcks after him hard
-Plans on visiting Trailerhassee
-Miami was his first offer
-Has been to The Gables 4x
-Kehoe visited last week, Jethro coming up soon
-Says Miami is probably one of his top schools still
-Says Miami really wants him and their actions back that up
-Notable offers: Miami, FSUcks ***, Clemple, UGay, Mich St., Miss St., ASU, Ole ****, and Tennessee
-Says his coach and parents field phone calls from the schools, never him
-Presumed leader is FSUcks

Info is from ITU and StudentSports.com.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/978927/highlights/35003378

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qbx_60KeuY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Advertisement
the NCAA mess is hurting us true but lets not forget we have been getting our *** beat on the football field for the past 4+ years.

Wing big this season.. beat UF and FSU this season..we dont' even need to visit 30 times to be in a kids top 3.

Advertisement
I'm not one of those who gets their panties in a bunch over FSUcks or UFag, but I just plain don't understand Clemple and/or why that's offensive. Maybe you could try Cumson or something similar lol

Advertisement
I'm not one of those who gets their panties in a bunch over FSUcks or UFag, but I just plain don't understand Clemple and/or why that's offensive. Maybe you could try Cumson or something similar lol

Clemple: der. from CLEMson and temPLE; derogatory term originally associated with the Clemson Tigers football team upon Miami's entry into the ACC. Implication that they were as good (bad) as the Temple team that Miami helped drive, humiliated, out of the Big East.

Note: I prefer Clem's son myself.

Advertisement
I just interviewed Brown and he said UGA is leading but Miami very much still in it. He has no top 3 though

So Georgia is all of a suddenly a player in Florida huh?

They're losing more and more guys from their own turf, so I guess they're trying to expand.

Yeah we talk about losing our kids but Georgia is getting raided and pillaged, lucky them they've become an attractive destination for OOS recruits

Yeah I was going to say this as well. Schools like Bama, Florida, Florida State and even Miami occasionally take a lot of good prospects from GA. Raphael Kirby for instance

Advertisement
If there are any few states that really struggle to keep their top guys in-state it would be GA,MD, and VA. Post 2003

Last edited:
So Georgia is all of a suddenly a player in Florida huh?

They're losing more and more guys from their own turf, so I guess they're trying to expand.

Yeah we talk about losing our kids but Georgia is getting raided and pillaged, lucky them they've become an attractive destination for OOS recruits

Yeah I was going to say this as well. Schools like Bama, Florida, Florida State and even Miami occasionally take a lot of good prospects from GA. Raphael Kirby for instance

does he start this year?

Advertisement
Back