Ways to rewatch UF Game?

Advertisement
1566866904165.gif

Advertisement
Stefan on ESPN.........ACC Network.......there is the game with Beason, Pack, and Richt, commentary for the whole game on every play..
It is hilarious.....go to ESPN and click on ACC network view.

The links here all work. Generally, youtube has full games up pretty quick. Also, if you have youtubeTV you can have it automatically record games.

Advertisement
Man I love when people make the offense only defense only clips.

I just wish it was a Miami fan instead of libgator.

Hopefully one of you techy cats can make some cut ups for the rest of the season. It’s very easy on the eyes watching it that way.

ESPN Sky Cam is the best to analyze what is really going on. For regular enjoyment mode watch the regular feed. Once you see they sky cam version, you can see what Enos was talking about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching the SkyCam you really see everything develop.

On that first drive JW missed Thomas on a post route, he was wide open. He also missed Osborn in that last drive, when he was flushed out of the pocket, would have gotten us around the 10 yard line. On several plays, the secondary couldn't cover Thomas, no matter who they put against him. JW just couldn't get the ball to him.

Enos made some bad play calls, where it was a one read route or two guys were in the area on the short side. Then he would call long developing routes with a horrible pass blocking team. Short crossing routes or in routes were beating the Gators all night, should have called more of those.

Nelson was not as bad as I thought, Campbell was even worse than I thought.

Grantham showed the same double a gap blitz many times and the line couldn't pick it up or didn't recognize who got who on the play.

Advertisement
Back