Wayne Steed (2017) gets a Canes offer

Advertisement
Congrats to your son. Glad to hear that there is no official "CEN to FSU" pipeline going on. Golden needs to get his paws back into that school. Your son is a great start.

I can only imagine that UM is stacked at LB for 2016 but I don't think UM offered 2016 Donovan Thompson yet. Donovan and my son would have played three years together in the trenches come next fall and he is a monster. He is the leader on Central's defense and an offer from Miami will most likely generate momentum at Central for Golden. I can't believe at this point in time Donovan isn't highly recruited. He just started a twitter account so maybe that will create a spark in his recruiting process. I will be at the Nike Opening Regional Combine with Thompson and Steed next weekend and will put a bug in their ear about them both playing for the "U".

Congrats to your son. Glad to hear that there is no official "CEN to FSU" pipeline going on. Golden needs to get his paws back into that school. Your son is a great start.

I can only imagine that UM is stacked at LB for 2016 but I don't think UM offered 2016 Donovan Thompson yet. Donovan and my son would have played three years together in the trenches come next fall and he is a monster. He is the leader on Central's defense and an offer from Miami will most likely generate momentum at Central for Golden. I can't believe at this point in time Donovan isn't highly recruited. He just started a twitter account so maybe that will create a spark in his recruiting process. I will be at the Nike Opening Regional Combine with Thompson and Steed next weekend and will put a bug in their ear about them both playing for the "U".

We need an inside word on the staffs thoughts on Thompson mane! Can you make it happen?

Advertisement
Love this kids film.........

Dad post here.....maybe Shaq's dad needs to link up with him as well.

Central is coached by a former um plater/alumni.....we just have to offer the right kids int he program....we still have a foothold there...just lost out on a click of kids that were extremely close in Cook, Phillips and crew. Those kids were like brothers...

I'd like to see us recruit Donavan Thompson as our final Lb Spot...and maybe offer him during his sr year....He's u ndersized but we have some MAMMOTH, big guys already locked up at LB.

Thompson is Sean Spence-lite but two inches shorter....and if it helps land STEED...go all in.

Advertisement
Back