Way too early 2023 schedule predictions

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
Don’t give me that blah blah blah portal/new recruits/new coaches bs. Throw your Nostradamus balls on the table today!

Miami (Ohio)
Texas aTm
at Temple
at FSU
GT
Clemson
Virginia
at UNC
at Boston College
Louisville
at NC State
————-—-
for me, I’m no longer trusting the process or getting back to work. Until I see it I don’t believe it. Make me wrong Mario…
Miami (Ohio) - W
Texas aTm - L
at Temple - L (our 2023 middle T game, revenge of al diaz)
at FSU - L
GT- W
Clemson - L
Virginia - W
at UNC- L
at Boston College - W
Louisville - L
at NC State- L

4-8 worst case, 7-5 best case (flip temple, louisville, aTm)

.001% chance of 15-0

we are fucked GIF by Noah Cyrus

Advertisement
This is pretty stupid to do at this point. We've heard there will be dramatic changes both to the roster and coaching staff. This is an exercise in futility.

But by all means, beat your head against the wall.

This is pretty stupid to do at this point. We've heard there will be dramatic changes both to the roster and coaching staff. This is an exercise in futility.

But by all means, beat your head against the wall.
Do you have reading comprehension issues? We have nine months dude we got a lot to talk about

Advertisement
Well that’s one way to go
I was never one to buy into the hype but I thought we would at least win 8 with the schedule this year. Figured loose to Clemson A&M and a ACC game like UNC or Pitt.

Advertisement
All depends if Mario can land savages in the transfer portal. He can have the best recruiting class in the nation and it’s still not going to solve this dumpster in 1 season.

Advertisement
Pretty tough schedule.

Tell me who we add in portal, what new offensive coaches we bring in, and how healthy will Miami be throughout the season.

Regardless of who we bring in, we cant have the amount of injuries we had this year and expect much.

Need to stay fairly healthy.

Advertisement
Back