Watson accuser speaks

You are an absolute dirtbag. Masseusses are masseuses. Prostitutes are prostitutes. The fact that a prostitute POSES as a masseuse does not change the analysis. And, as has been stated, all of the women suing Watson were either licensed masseuses or were working towards some sort of certification or license. Being a prostitute does not require such certification.
Better look up the definition again.

Advertisement
What Too Short say in Freaky Tales?
@Rellyrell

Which tale u wanna know? The one about Joan who liked the way I rocked the microphone? The one about Ann, where all she wanted to do was freak a man? The one bout Red, where she took me to the house to give some h**d? Or The one about Mary, who when we talked bout *** “acted” scary, but I found out she was freakin for my homeboy Jerry?

B/c I dunno bro... These are the tales, the freaky tales; These are the tales that I tell so well.

Advertisement
Which tale u wanna know? The one about Joan who liked the way I rocked the microphone? The one about Ann, where all she wanted to do was freak a man? The one bout Red, where she took me to the house to give some h**d? Or The one about Mary, who when we talked bout *** “acted” scary, but I found out she was freakin for my homeboy Jerry?

B/c I dunno bro... These are the tales, the freaky tales; These are the tales that I tell so well.
So what are you saying Todd?

I tend to agree.

Since I know a lot of people are not going to read the whole ESPN article:

"He [Rusty Hardin] said Watson typically receives two or three massages a week, and any sexual activity with therapists who say he assaulted them was consensual."

"Nine of the 22 plaintiffs represented by attorney Tony Buzbee are licensed massage therapists, while the rest are either working toward massage licenses or specialize in skin treatments or other wellness therapies. Most live in the Houston area. Two are from Georgia and one each from California and Arizona. There also is a 23rd therapist, not represented by Buzbee, who was first interviewed by Sports Illustrated and has since spoken with ESPN. All of the women allege behavior that ranges from unwanted sexual contact to groping to forced oral ***."

"On or about Monday, Nov. 2, according to a lawsuit, Watson kept a massage appointment he made through Instagram with a Houston woman who owns a bodywork and stretch therapy company. She says he kissed her when he arrived and that she was shocked and left the office to compose herself. When she returned, she says, Watson exposed himself, and he moved during the massage in such a way that his ***** touched her hand. She says Watson offered to pay extra if she worked on his buttocks and ***** and then left upset when she declined."

"He also, according to a lawsuit, had a massage session with a flight attendant who was also a massage therapy student he'd met on Instagram. They met at her mother's home in suburban Pearland, and she says he urged her to massage him inappropriately around his groin and to "get up in there." She says she refused, and he flipped onto his back, exposed his ***** and tried directing her to his groin. She says he later texted from the driveway: "Hope that wasn't bad."

"That evening, he appeared in the office of a licensed aesthetician, whom he'd contacted via Instagram for a massage, according to her lawsuit. The woman says she told Watson she was not a massage therapist, but that he insisted on booking with her anyway. She says Watson grabbed her buttocks during the massage and moved his erect ***** onto her hand. When the woman objected, she alleges, Watson replied, "You can sit on it." She says she cut the massage short and that Watson said he would not pay her unless she signed a nondisclosure agreement. She says in her lawsuit that she signed the agreement and that Watson paid her $265 for a $65 session."

"The next morning, he reached back out at 7 a.m. to the flight attendant he'd seen the previous Friday. Despite her earlier experience, she says, she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he acted in a similarly inappropriate way and, at one point, ejaculated on her. She says Watson asked "incessantly" for another massage in the following days but she declined, and that she felt "violated, disgusted and betrayed."

"Watson, he says, reached out to most of the women on social media, primarily Instagram, and insisted that they be alone when he showed up. He occasionally would seek appointments with women who told him that they'd never even done massage. "Well, can you do a massage?" Watson would ask, according to Buzbee."

"In some instances, Buzbee says, Watson asked for photos of the therapists or dictated what he wanted them to wear during the sessions. In screen grabs of a direct message exchange Buzbee provided to reporters on Tuesday, Watson appears to comment on the image of a woman wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts. "Something like this is fine," reads a direct message said to be from Watson to the woman. "It's hot here."

"Often, according to the lawsuits, Watson would insist that no one else be around during the sessions. Watson would frequently insist on being covered only with a towel during the massage sessions rather than draped with a sheet, as is customary, Buzbee said. And, in some instances, he brought his own towel, which was closer in size to a "small washcloth," Buzbee said."

"He asked some of the women to sign a nondisclosure agreement either before or after the massages, and Buzbee provided reporters a copy of that two-page agreement."

"At least once he is said to have gone to unusual lengths to book a therapist he found on Instagram. In August 2020, according to one lawsuit, Watson purchased a plane ticket for an Atlanta-based therapist and flew her to Houston. A direct message released by Buzbee, said to be from Watson, includes the woman's itinerary, along with heart and rose emojis."

"Lauren Baxley, the other plaintiff to make her name public last week, shared a statement through Buzbee that was addressed to Watson. "With your millions of fans and followers, with your resources and income I felt both powerless, and trapped," Baxley said. "My work contract with my building was tied to my lease, and at the snap of your fingers I knew my good reputation, my home, and my career might be lost."

"Ashley Solis says in her lawsuit that Watson could see her crying after she abruptly cut off her massage session on March 30, 2020, and asked him to leave. She says he replied: "I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don't want anyone messing with mine."

AND HERE'S SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT NOT NOT SUED WATSON:

"But at least one massage therapist who has not sued Watson, a woman from Houston who has asked to go by the pseudonym Mary, told ESPN she felt "shocked" when Watson exposed his naked body and became sexually aroused during a massage session in the fall of 2019.

Mary, a licensed massage therapist in her late 20s, remembered being told before the appointment that Watson liked to use a towel instead of sheets. "I did get the biggest towel that I could find because I'm used to requiring a full sheet draping," she said.

She said she greeted Watson at the back door to her rented office space and led him up a back staircase to the massage studio. Watson, she said, had asked her to focus her massage on his lower abdomen, inner thighs and quadriceps. She said Watson was on his back about 45 minutes into the session when he threw off the towel, exposing his naked body. Mary said she'd never experienced such a thing in more than 1,000 previous appointments.

"I was in shock," Mary said. "All I knew was the session was booked by someone who referred a lot of people to me. I trust what she says." The woman whom Mary said referred Watson has not responded to requests for comment from ESPN.

Mary said that when Watson exposed himself, she decided to push down her confusion and shock and "continue to be professional and finish the session."

Toward the end of her session, Mary said, Watson started clenching and thrusting, "like he was humping the air." At first, she thought she was massaging too deeply and hurting him. She said he started thrusting even faster, and she later noticed what appeared to be bodily fluid on his stomach.

"I told him to calm down ... and he stopped," Mary said. "We ended the session about five to 10 minutes later."

She stressed that Watson never forced her to do anything or touched her inappropriately, but his actions left her shaken. "The only thing I could think of was continuing the session and just finishing so I could get him out of my office," she said.

On her drive home, she called her older sister, who also spoke with ESPN and recalled that conversation.

"She was very distraught," the older sister said. But that distress eventually gave way to anger.

"We're not *** workers, we're massage therapists," Mary said. "We work with cancer patients. We work with physical therapists. We're professionals, and it's just not fair for someone who honestly could have anything he wants to come and treat our profession the way that he did. So I want an apology for the community and just some respect."

Mary said that Watson reached back out to her on Instagram twice after her session with him. ESPN has reviewed those direct message exchanges, which came from Watson's verified Instagram account.

Mary said she thinks Watson had forgotten their previous encounter when he made contact with her again in November 2020.

"Hello, I got requested by a friend to see you as a massage therapist?!" a message from the account said on the morning of Nov. 26.

"I don't mind working with you again but you have to respect my profession," Mary replied, adding, "You made me feel uncomfortable last time you were in."

"Oh gotcha, sorry there were no intentions for anything more," came the reply.

Mary also reminded Watson of her policies in that same exchange: "I do require draping with sheets, i know last time you requested just a towel. So long as you're cool with my policies we can 1000% get you booked," she told him.

She said Watson never wound up booking with her again."
Ah yeah, he fooked. He may get the massage he never wanted. 🤦🏿‍♂️ neega why you.... why you had to go do this.... we should be more outraged about Phillip Wheeler beating his girl almost to death and bragging about it and you go do this ****....

I’m guessing some jumped on once others spoke up and all they want is the money. Probably willingly performed whatever was asked. But there are way to many accusers to think it is all just a money grab. I wouldn’t think they all got together and decided to wreck his career, and by the time they all get their money after court battles and splitting the cash out, it’s not even going to be much money probably. Basically, with the amount of accusers there has to be truth in some of the allegations.

Advertisement
Ah yeah, he fooked. He may get the massage he never wanted. 🤦🏿‍♂️ neega why you.... why you had to go do this.... we should be more outraged about Phillip Wheeler beating his girl almost to death and bragging about it and you go do this ****....

Yeah, he's going to get every last dollar massaged out of him.

I agree, there are worse things that some guys have done. But, still, Watson is in some serious jeopardy. Maybe not jail jeopardy, but career and wallet jeopardy.

Hey, when is the last time Ray Rice played? Or Colin Kaepernick? I realize all situations are different, but sometimes guys who still have something left in the tank never get signed again.

Instagram is the LAST place you want to solicit anything. Most of these chicks r out for the bag. But what gets me; this dude has a bomb af girl friend!!! Why go this route? Like sometimes, u gotta be smarter in life. Whether anything comes of this or not, the court of public opinion have already spoken. I just always get leery when the $ is involved. At least w/ Cosby, they went criminal; but, even w/ Cosby, Janice ****erson & Andrea Constand were both found to embellish what truly happened.

Watson is clearly a dummy for even getting himself in this situation, regardless.

This man has already admitted things went down. Good luck with that "it was consensual" with 23 some-odd women that are telling you it wasn't.

Cut the check. This one is academic.
I did. No hope for him. I doubt the Mike Vick route would work for him. He is forever known as America's pervert. And with him being a top 5 QB, that's a big *** shame. If only he was related to Tige rand say whatever race he is....

Bit there ain't no get out of jail free for him.

Advertisement
You know, it's possible that there is at least one of his accusers who didn't get harassed or violated in any way, but just hopes to cash in.

Likewise, that doesn't negate the claims of the other dozens.

The fact his accusers are all (or mostly at this point, I have honestly lost count) represented by the same attorney leads me to suspect there may be some bogus claims. Solicitation (of prospective clients... not that other thing) is, after all, frowned upon by most bar associations.

The fact his accusers are all (or mostly at this point, I have honestly lost count) represented by the same attorney leads me to suspect there may be some bogus claims. Solicitation (of prospective clients... not that other thing) is, after all, frowned upon by most bar associations.

This is backwards logic. Meaning, you see that many of these women are represented by the same person, and you reason that solicitation (by a lawyer) may likely have taken place.

How about using Occam's Razor? Out of over 50 masseuses that Watson contacted (mostly on social media), most of them were from the Houston area. How about...people in the profession...started to share their stories with one another? And that maybe, just maybe, Buzbee's first client then recommended him to other women telling similar stories within the masseuse community?

Happens all the time. And, I might point out, there is nothing wrong (also) if Buzbee posted some "have you been injured" types of ads.

"Solicitation" is problematic if the lawyer contacts individuals first, when there is targeted communication. General communication (such as ads) does not constitute "solicitation". My UM Law Review writing competition paper involved lawyer solicitation.

Buzbee may not be everyone's favorite ideal of what they'd like a lawyer to be, personality-wise, but I highly doubt he has done anything wrong here.

This is backwards logic. Meaning, you see that many of these women are represented by the same person, and you reason that solicitation (by a lawyer) may likely have taken place.

How about using Occam's Razor? Out of over 50 masseuses that Watson contacted (mostly on social media), most of them were from the Houston area. How about...people in the profession...started to share their stories with one another? And that maybe, just maybe, Buzbee's first client then recommended him to other women telling similar stories within the masseuse community?

Happens all the time. And, I might point out, there is nothing wrong (also) if Buzbee posted some "have you been injured" types of ads.

"Solicitation" is problematic if the lawyer contacts individuals first, when there is targeted communication. General communication (such as ads) does not constitute "solicitation". My UM Law Review writing competition paper involved lawyer solicitation.

Buzbee may not be everyone's favorite ideal of what they'd like a lawyer to be, personality-wise, but I highly doubt he has done anything wrong here.

If we are discussing logic (forwards or backwards), let's please avoid the construction of straw men. Nowhere in my two sentence post did I claim solicitation was "likely". I merely implied it was a possibility, without attributing any probability to that one possibility. The circumstance of nearly two dozen women all being represented by one attorney in a case involving allegations of sexual misconduct against one defendant is, in an of itself, suspicious to some degree. And Buzbee, himself, is an "interesting" (some might say suspicious) character, to say the least. From his political machinations, to his battles over the parameters attorney advertisement, to his litigation of the cases on Instagram and social media...

Your bringing up Occam's Razor is interesting, too. My recollection from PHI 110 is that the theory, in a nutshell, is that one need not stack possibilities to arrive at a conclusion when the simplest result is typically the correct one. But, you ask us to infer that because these women are in the same profession and many of them are in a proximate geographic area (with well over 2 million other people), they spoke to each other with any frequency. Not only did they speak to each other, they confided in one another about these allegedly horrific and traumatic sexual assaults. And in speaking to each other about these purportedly horrific and traumatizing sexual assaults, they each learned Watson was the culprit in the other's assault. And at that point they learned, presumably from the first to be represented by Buzbee, that one attorney was preparing a civil suit. And from there, one or more of them was inclined to recommend Buzbee, such that they all eventually ended up represented by him.

That's certainly a possibility, I'm not certain it's the simplest one. Alternatively, a well-funded attorney with political ambition (and political allies) who knows the chances of actually getting brought up on a bar complaint for a targeted solicitation is pretty low, contacted (or had some one else contact on his behalf) some of these women. Then, sure, it snowballs and every press conference, Instagram post, Tweet, and article circulating on Facebook essentially becomes an advertisement for more prospective clients to contact the attorney (which is fair game). Impossible to say one way or the other with any certainty, of course.

As far as whether he "may not be everyone's favorite ideal" of how an attorney should comport themselves, I think that understates it a tad. He announced these lawsuits on Instagram. In the not so distant past, he ran for mayor (and lost). Then there's this commentary from a recent interview he apparently gave a reporter over at the Washington Post:

“Most people know that if I’m involved, they probably want to resolve the case,” Buzbee said. “I said: ‘Let me tell you how this is going to go down: I’m going to file the case. The press is going to pick it up. It’s going to be a circus.... He’s going to have to hire Rusty Hardin.’ And here we are,” Buzbee said. “This guy was so clueless about how things work.”

Definitively not my favorite ideal.

Advertisement
If we are discussing logic (forwards or backwards), let's please avoid the construction of straw men. Nowhere in my two sentence post did I claim solicitation was "likely". I merely implied it was a possibility, without attributing any probability to that one possibility. The circumstance of nearly two dozen women all being represented by one attorney in a case involving allegations of sexual misconduct against one defendant is, in an of itself, suspicious to some degree. And Buzbee, himself, is an "interesting" (some might say suspicious) character, to say the least. From his political machinations, to his battles over the parameters attorney advertisement, to his litigation of the cases on Instagram and social media...

Your bringing up Occam's Razor is interesting, too. My recollection from PHI 110 is that the theory, in a nutshell, is that one need not stack possibilities to arrive at a conclusion when the simplest result is typically the correct one. But, you ask us to infer that because these women are in the same profession and many of them are in a proximate geographic area (with well over 2 million other people), they spoke to each other with any frequency. Not only did they speak to each other, they confided in one another about these allegedly horrific and traumatic sexual assaults. And in speaking to each other about these purportedly horrific and traumatizing sexual assaults, they each learned Watson was the culprit in the other's assault. And at that point they learned, presumably from the first to be represented by Buzbee, that one attorney was preparing a civil suit. And from there, one or more of them was inclined to recommend Buzbee, such that they all eventually ended up represented by him.

That's certainly a possibility, I'm not certain it's the simplest one. Alternatively, a well-funded attorney with political ambition (and political allies) who knows the chances of actually getting brought up on a bar complaint for a targeted solicitation is pretty low, contacted (or had some one else contact on his behalf) some of these women. Then, sure, it snowballs and every press conference, Instagram post, Tweet, and article circulating on Facebook essentially becomes an advertisement for more prospective clients to contact the attorney (which is fair game). Impossible to say one way or the other with any certainty, of course.

As far as whether he "may not be everyone's favorite ideal" of how an attorney should comport themselves, I think that understates it a tad. He announced these lawsuits on Instagram. In the not so distant past, he ran for mayor (and lost). Then there's this commentary from a recent interview he apparently gave a reporter over at the Washington Post:

“Most people know that if I’m involved, they probably want to resolve the case,” Buzbee said. “I said: ‘Let me tell you how this is going to go down: I’m going to file the case. The press is going to pick it up. It’s going to be a circus.... He’s going to have to hire Rusty Hardin.’ And here we are,” Buzbee said. “This guy was so clueless about how things work.”

Definitively not my favorite ideal.

Oh good lord, you're freaking out because I used the word "likely" in combination with "may". Talk about building straw men, you are certainly the king.

And keep humble-bragging about taking Philosophy 110. I aced that class, so no need to condescend.

I have to laugh about the way that you tried to belittle my comments about the masseuses speaking to one another. First, you tried to act as if that was unlikely (even though there are statements in the articles dealing with how Watson's behavior was talked about within the professional community) and then you try to act as if these women would never share their stories because they would have to discuss all the traumatic details first, and that is just too much for anyone to handle. Never mind the fact that there are easy ways to broach the subject, by simply asking another person if she's done massages for Watson and whether there were any problems.

And that's the most likely reality, no matter how much you try to double down on "Buzbee is a scumbag". The simple fact is that from the time he filed Lawsuit #1 to the time he filed Lawsuit #23, there wasn't even enough time to run an ad. When he filed the first few lawsuits, he even hinted that there were many other potential victims, so he had already been contacted by numerous potential clients.

We get it, you don't like Buzbee. Ooooh, he ran for mayor. Yeah, and John Morgan has run for Senate, but he still has the largest PI firm in the US. Who cares?

I tend to agree.

Since I know a lot of people are not going to read the whole ESPN article:

"He [Rusty Hardin] said Watson typically receives two or three massages a week, and any sexual activity with therapists who say he assaulted them was consensual."

"Nine of the 22 plaintiffs represented by attorney Tony Buzbee are licensed massage therapists, while the rest are either working toward massage licenses or specialize in skin treatments or other wellness therapies. Most live in the Houston area. Two are from Georgia and one each from California and Arizona. There also is a 23rd therapist, not represented by Buzbee, who was first interviewed by Sports Illustrated and has since spoken with ESPN. All of the women allege behavior that ranges from unwanted sexual contact to groping to forced oral ***."

"On or about Monday, Nov. 2, according to a lawsuit, Watson kept a massage appointment he made through Instagram with a Houston woman who owns a bodywork and stretch therapy company. She says he kissed her when he arrived and that she was shocked and left the office to compose herself. When she returned, she says, Watson exposed himself, and he moved during the massage in such a way that his ***** touched her hand. She says Watson offered to pay extra if she worked on his buttocks and ***** and then left upset when she declined."

"He also, according to a lawsuit, had a massage session with a flight attendant who was also a massage therapy student he'd met on Instagram. They met at her mother's home in suburban Pearland, and she says he urged her to massage him inappropriately around his groin and to "get up in there." She says she refused, and he flipped onto his back, exposed his ***** and tried directing her to his groin. She says he later texted from the driveway: "Hope that wasn't bad."

"That evening, he appeared in the office of a licensed aesthetician, whom he'd contacted via Instagram for a massage, according to her lawsuit. The woman says she told Watson she was not a massage therapist, but that he insisted on booking with her anyway. She says Watson grabbed her buttocks during the massage and moved his erect ***** onto her hand. When the woman objected, she alleges, Watson replied, "You can sit on it." She says she cut the massage short and that Watson said he would not pay her unless she signed a nondisclosure agreement. She says in her lawsuit that she signed the agreement and that Watson paid her $265 for a $65 session."

"The next morning, he reached back out at 7 a.m. to the flight attendant he'd seen the previous Friday. Despite her earlier experience, she says, she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he acted in a similarly inappropriate way and, at one point, ejaculated on her. She says Watson asked "incessantly" for another massage in the following days but she declined, and that she felt "violated, disgusted and betrayed."

"Watson, he says, reached out to most of the women on social media, primarily Instagram, and insisted that they be alone when he showed up. He occasionally would seek appointments with women who told him that they'd never even done massage. "Well, can you do a massage?" Watson would ask, according to Buzbee."

"In some instances, Buzbee says, Watson asked for photos of the therapists or dictated what he wanted them to wear during the sessions. In screen grabs of a direct message exchange Buzbee provided to reporters on Tuesday, Watson appears to comment on the image of a woman wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts. "Something like this is fine," reads a direct message said to be from Watson to the woman. "It's hot here."

"Often, according to the lawsuits, Watson would insist that no one else be around during the sessions. Watson would frequently insist on being covered only with a towel during the massage sessions rather than draped with a sheet, as is customary, Buzbee said. And, in some instances, he brought his own towel, which was closer in size to a "small washcloth," Buzbee said."

"He asked some of the women to sign a nondisclosure agreement either before or after the massages, and Buzbee provided reporters a copy of that two-page agreement."

"At least once he is said to have gone to unusual lengths to book a therapist he found on Instagram. In August 2020, according to one lawsuit, Watson purchased a plane ticket for an Atlanta-based therapist and flew her to Houston. A direct message released by Buzbee, said to be from Watson, includes the woman's itinerary, along with heart and rose emojis."

"Lauren Baxley, the other plaintiff to make her name public last week, shared a statement through Buzbee that was addressed to Watson. "With your millions of fans and followers, with your resources and income I felt both powerless, and trapped," Baxley said. "My work contract with my building was tied to my lease, and at the snap of your fingers I knew my good reputation, my home, and my career might be lost."

"Ashley Solis says in her lawsuit that Watson could see her crying after she abruptly cut off her massage session on March 30, 2020, and asked him to leave. She says he replied: "I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don't want anyone messing with mine."

AND HERE'S SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT NOT NOT SUED WATSON:

"But at least one massage therapist who has not sued Watson, a woman from Houston who has asked to go by the pseudonym Mary, told ESPN she felt "shocked" when Watson exposed his naked body and became sexually aroused during a massage session in the fall of 2019.

Mary, a licensed massage therapist in her late 20s, remembered being told before the appointment that Watson liked to use a towel instead of sheets. "I did get the biggest towel that I could find because I'm used to requiring a full sheet draping," she said.

She said she greeted Watson at the back door to her rented office space and led him up a back staircase to the massage studio. Watson, she said, had asked her to focus her massage on his lower abdomen, inner thighs and quadriceps. She said Watson was on his back about 45 minutes into the session when he threw off the towel, exposing his naked body. Mary said she'd never experienced such a thing in more than 1,000 previous appointments.

"I was in shock," Mary said. "All I knew was the session was booked by someone who referred a lot of people to me. I trust what she says." The woman whom Mary said referred Watson has not responded to requests for comment from ESPN.

Mary said that when Watson exposed himself, she decided to push down her confusion and shock and "continue to be professional and finish the session."

Toward the end of her session, Mary said, Watson started clenching and thrusting, "like he was humping the air." At first, she thought she was massaging too deeply and hurting him. She said he started thrusting even faster, and she later noticed what appeared to be bodily fluid on his stomach.

"I told him to calm down ... and he stopped," Mary said. "We ended the session about five to 10 minutes later."

She stressed that Watson never forced her to do anything or touched her inappropriately, but his actions left her shaken. "The only thing I could think of was continuing the session and just finishing so I could get him out of my office," she said.

On her drive home, she called her older sister, who also spoke with ESPN and recalled that conversation.

"She was very distraught," the older sister said. But that distress eventually gave way to anger.

"We're not *** workers, we're massage therapists," Mary said. "We work with cancer patients. We work with physical therapists. We're professionals, and it's just not fair for someone who honestly could have anything he wants to come and treat our profession the way that he did. So I want an apology for the community and just some respect."

Mary said that Watson reached back out to her on Instagram twice after her session with him. ESPN has reviewed those direct message exchanges, which came from Watson's verified Instagram account.

Mary said she thinks Watson had forgotten their previous encounter when he made contact with her again in November 2020.

"Hello, I got requested by a friend to see you as a massage therapist?!" a message from the account said on the morning of Nov. 26.

"I don't mind working with you again but you have to respect my profession," Mary replied, adding, "You made me feel uncomfortable last time you were in."

"Oh gotcha, sorry there were no intentions for anything more," came the reply.

Mary also reminded Watson of her policies in that same exchange: "I do require draping with sheets, i know last time you requested just a towel. So long as you're cool with my policies we can 1000% get you booked," she told him.

She said Watson never wound up booking with her again."

Dude is toast... there are likely more as well. He will never play football again, but there is a bright side... Bubba is likely going to let him keep his 2-3 massage streak going for some time.

Oh good lord, you're freaking out because I used the word "likely" in combination with "may". Talk about building straw men, you are certainly the king.

And keep humble-bragging about taking Philosophy 110. I aced that class, so no need to condescend.

I have to laugh about the way that you tried to belittle my comments about the masseuses speaking to one another. First, you tried to act as if that was unlikely (even though there are statements in the articles dealing with how Watson's behavior was talked about within the professional community) and then you try to act as if these women would never share their stories because they would have to discuss all the traumatic details first, and that is just too much for anyone to handle. Never mind the fact that there are easy ways to broach the subject, by simply asking another person if she's done massages for Watson and whether there were any problems.

And that's the most likely reality, no matter how much you try to double down on "Buzbee is a scumbag". The simple fact is that from the time he filed Lawsuit #1 to the time he filed Lawsuit #23, there wasn't even enough time to run an ad. When he filed the first few lawsuits, he even hinted that there were many other potential victims, so he had already been contacted by numerous potential clients.

We get it, you don't like Buzbee. Ooooh, he ran for mayor. Yeah, and John Morgan has run for Senate, but he still has the largest PI firm in the US. Who cares?
You seem way too personally invested in this topic for reasoned discussion. Have a good one.

Dude is toast... there are likely more as well. He will never play football again, but there is a bright side... Bubba is likely going to let him keep his 2-3 massage streak going for some time.
Leaning this way too. Owner, front office, coaching staff, locker room all have to sign off on being led by a pathological *** creep.

Jameis Winston threw for 5000 yds and 33 TDs and got a couple of 1 year prove it deals to hide as a backup. Everyone talks about the turnovers which is a factor but I think a lot of teams crossed him off the list when he drunkenly groped the Uber driver (after the previous incident at FSU). This is way more extreme. Greater talent = greater tolerance but some things are non-negotiable.

His dynasty value is on a freefall tanking to QB19 barely ahead of Carson Wentz. That signals we're far from the minority thinking he's done.

Advertisement
Back