Watson accuser speaks

Bird4um

Sophomore
Premium
He was laying face down on the table naked. I was in so much fear I walked in and continued to start with the massage.

how is this anything but consensual?

Advertisement
He was laying face down on the table naked. I was in so much fear I walked in and continued to start with the massage.

how is this anything but consensual?

Are you ******* insane?

She was there to give a massage, NOT to have ***, but you are using the word "consensual", which is a word that has meaning in the sexual assault context, not the "doing your job" context.

If he is SUPPOSED to be covered by a sheet or towel, as per the guidelines that all professional masseurs and masseuses follow, and was, instead, naked, then a professional might feel fear that a person is not following the guidelines for a massage, and may put her in a situation that she did not ask for. It might also be a mistake on his part, but it is perfectly understandable why someone may have fear.

Advertisement
She needs to leave the room. Not start the massage. If I’m on the jury I laugh her out of the courtroom.

Are you ******* insane?

She was there to give a massage, NOT to have ***, but you are using the word "consensual", which is a word that has meaning in the sexual assault context, not the "doing your job" context.

If he is SUPPOSED to be covered by a sheet or towel, as per the guidelines that all professional masseurs and masseuses follow, and was, instead, naked, then a professional might feel fear that a person is not following the guidelines for a massage, and may put her in a situation that she did not ask for. It might also be a mistake on his part, but it is perfectly understandable why someone may have fear.
Walking up to a naked man and touching him is consent in my book.

and no. Don’t go there. 😣

Advertisement
I'm not on anyone's side on this one.
But what I don't get is how you're in fear with a man butter ball *** naked with his *** in the air and you fears for your life?
Was she scared for a spray fart?

What else did the accuser say?

I'm not on anyone's side on this one.
But what I don't get is how you're in fear with a man butter ball *** naked with his *** in the air and you fears for your life?
Was she scared for a spray fart?

What else did the accuser say?
So scared that she felt she had to start the massage.

Advertisement
Walking up to a naked man and touching him is consent in my book.

and no. Don’t go there. 😣

Your "book" will get laughed out of court.

DOCTORS have to "touch naked men" all the time. That does not mean they have "consented" to ***. If you think you can turn over during your colonoscopy and smack your doctor with your erection, I think you will be unpleasantly surprised by the outcome.

And if you think that legitimate masseurs and masseuses are prostitutes simply because they "touch naked men", that is your own personal choice.

Are you ******* insane?

I get what you're saying. But she should not have done the massage. Unless other possible variables came into play. $$$, threatening of job if she didn't massage him.by employer, etc.
I don't know about the towel thing if they're were to cover his *** or not, all my massages were in house and when I was in the army I went to one of those illegal Korean massage parlors on the Murch in Fayetteville NC and they never involved a towel, always ended in "You want happy ending? I love you long time... 50 dollar... 🤷🏿‍♂️

I suspect that the masseuse likely felt it was highly inappropriate but they weren't in so much fear because of Watson's celebrity and who he is that they likely assumed they could continue without any misconduct/misbehavior.

Advertisement
Your "book" will get laughed out of court.

DOCTORS have to "touch naked men" all the time. That does not mean they have "consented" to ***. If you think you can turn over during your colonoscopy and smack your doctor with your erection, I think you will be unpleasantly surprised by the outcome.

And if you think that legitimate masseurs and masseuses are prostitutes simply because they "touch naked men", that is your own personal choice.
Did they even have ***? Did he try to force himself on her? Because of that point all she has to say his cover yourself or leave.

Doctors require a patient to be naked. A masseuse doesn’t.
Unless you go to Fayetteville, NC, this Korean parlor down the street from Fayetteville State on the Murch. 🤷🏿‍♂️😂🤦🏿‍♂️

But I need more details. It had to be more than him laying down butterball *** naked wanting his bunghole played with

I suspect that the masseuse likely felt it was highly inappropriate but they weren't in so much fear because of Watson's celebrity and who he is that they likely assumed they could continue without any misconduct/misbehavior.
This.

Which is why I want more details.

Advertisement
Back