Watching the playoffs - Mark Walton comparison

I said this watching Walton in high school... he reminds me of Justin Forsett. I think he bulked up to the point that we'll probably say a bigger version of Forsett but they're a similar build right now. I'd expect Walton to be 205-208 lbs going into the NFL.

When I first made the comparison I never expected Walton to be above 200 lbs.. same with Yearby but they both bulked up quite a bit at UM.

Advertisement
Not even close. Never seen a more patient back than Bell. Crazy how good he is even tho he never gets the ball and hits the wall. Always let's things develop and has great vision. Walton has very shaky vision. Either runs into the back of his OL or runs right at defenders way too often.

Bell will always stay injured because he dances around like a scatback. He only lowers the shoulder when its a cornerback but he almost never runs behind his pads. He is a good athlete, Big man with tremendous short are quickness, ill give him that. Production or not, im not a fan of his running style. If he ran hard and hit holes like Zeke Elliot then id give him all the props in the world. but he will never stay healthy with his style.

He takes too many hits from guys running full speed while he is in slo mo. You will stay hurt doing that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back