Watching the Gamez

CanefaninBuckeyeland

The Shogun of CIS
I know we discuss this every year (heck, just about every game), but for those outside of the UM footprint, what's the best place to watch the games?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometime during the Manny era I realized I don't need to be seen in public watching a Canes game unless it's an absolute cupcake.

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Sometime during the Manny era I realized I don't need to be seen in public watching a Canes game unless it's an absolute cupcake.

Sad Will Ferrell GIF
Under Manny the cupcake games were not a gimmy. Especially after a bye week. Sad but true fam.

Advertisement
I know we discuss this every year (heck, just about every game), but for those outside of the UM footprint, what's the best place to watch the games?
I stream all my stuff, since I'm up in Canada, in northern Ontario it guarantees me to see all the games regardless or package I get.

Advertisement
Im in Denver. Used to go to the watch thing downtown until Golden made us all quit on life. Went to one last year at a lesser place, it was App State and I figured out that it would be a drinking alone season. Open to getting something going. Seems like the “official” watch group out here is on deaths door.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back