Watching the Bama and Georgia game and am sick to my stomach.....

Advertisement
Another reminder why you can't lose games to the Duke's, Virginia's, and FIU's of the world. Perception is reality when it comes to recruiting and these kids are all front runners.

That's what is so important about this season. We need to finish strong and clean up this very manageable schedule. You do that and more kids will stay home.
Exactly. Even the Clemson game...there’s a psychological difference - even if it is small - in losing 17-42 vs 17-50. It’s why it was important to not let Clemson score at the end.

While UGA and BAMA have plenty of players from South Florida, they also have many players from Georgia, Alabama, and other states. Georgia and Alabama neighbor Florida, so you have to ask yourself what have we pulled from those states versus what has Alabama and Georgia pulled from Florida.

Advertisement
Name me 1 college db that doesnt get beat ?..i will take all of them
It's just sour grapes from heart-broken fans. We look at those local kids under a microscope and get a hard-on every time they get beat. We never talk about them when they make plays though.
They're starting on Top-5 college football teams. We don't have a single DB other than Bolden who would start at Bama or UGA.

Miami needs to get better at keeping and developing the local guys who blow up at mid tier colleges. Plenty of 3* and 4* local kids go play very well at Pitt, Louisville, Ole Miss, etc... that Miami could easily keep if they recruited them hard, took their commitment. and Miami won the games they should win.
We don't evaluate those guys properly though.

Watched just a little and the south florida DBs were getting beat.
Lets get the good ones not all are going to be great despite the rankings.

Advertisement
It's just sour grapes from heart-broken fans. We look at those local kids under a microscope and get a hard-on every time they get beat. We never talk about them when they make plays though.
They're starting on Top-5 college football teams. We don't have a single DB other than Bolden who would start at Bama or UGA.
i have seen TC get beat alot. makes little impact on a game.Stevenson is different, hes just aggressive. plays fast.

Advertisement
Beat by who?
Other elite players who are likely going early in the NFL draft?

Exactly.
I know you Watch the games(not just vs the big teams) , it don’t matter If they are going against elite receivers or not, they get beat let’s be real about the situation. I’ve seen it lol

TC is better than anything we have at CB right now.

I watch Blades get beat every game but everybody on here loves him.
Yall are more critical of the kids who spurned us, and that's a fact.
Tc is more gifted than blades in terms of overall athleticism but I cant Say he’s played better than blades so far in college. The stats doesn’t show it certainly. I will Say campbell is doing much better this year than he did his previous 2 seasons

Advertisement
TC hasn't been a better college player than Blades.
I agree, throw out the hype and stars (a 5 star in campbell vs a former top 100 overall recruit in blades) let’s look at production and stats. Blades doesn’t give up much of anything in most games

I know you Watch the games(not just vs the big teams) , it don’t matter If they are going against elite receivers or not, they get beat let’s be real about the situation. I’ve seen it lol
Getting beat here and there by for-sure NFL players > getting beat here and there by dudes who will be working for the post office

It'd be different if these guys were getting beat like a drum occasionally, but that's not the case. And as you saw, both UGA and Bama's DBs were getting beat by each receiving group...Macho is basically saying what we have at DB would look even worse going up against the caliber of players than if TC, Surtain, Jobe, etc were playing in Miami going up against Pitt receivers for example.

Advertisement
Back