Watching the Bama and Georgia game and am sick to my stomach.....

Timmy T-Bags $$$

We don’t care about nobody but this U! Fn Soldiers
Because of how many players are from South Florida. We need the elite ones to stay home. I wish the announcers would announce where the players are from so the whole world would see. We know because we follow recruiting like maniacs. I know we can’t get them all but imagine if we could get at least 50% of the elite? I know I am stating the obvious and going to get some dumb ???? clicks from some people but I was just thinking how many players from these top 3 teams were from south Florida and was just dreaming big......
1602991317335.gif

Advertisement
Because of how many players are from South Florida. We need the elite ones to stay home. I wish the announcers would announce where the players are from so the whole world would see. We know because we follow recruiting like maniacs. I know we can’t get them all but imagine if we could get at least 50% of the elite? I know I am stating the obvious and going to get some dumb ???? clicks from some people but I was just thinking how many players from these top 3 teams were from south Florida and was just dreaming big......View attachment 133868
I keep telling yall the bags reign supreme. Yall don't hear me though.

Advertisement
Another reminder why you can't lose games to the Duke's, Virginia's, and FIU's of the world. Perception is reality when it comes to recruiting and these kids are all front runners.

That's what is so important about this season. We need to finish strong and clean up this very manageable schedule. You do that and more kids will stay home.

Advertisement
We slaughtered FSU who just beat unc.
we dismantled Louisville who took ND to the 4th qtr.
we held sunshine to 20 points in the 1st half at home while perpetually shooting ourselves in the foot.
Not at Bama level yet but getting there. Fck the sellouts who didn’t believe. I’m sick and tired as well. But we have to stop dwelling in the what if’s. I’ve done it plenty and the kids from down here know what would happen if all those dudes stayed. They want to sell themselves so be it. Not judging cause I’m not in that spot. But the results of all of them staying is pretty much unquestionable and anyone that doesn’t agree isn’t a true fan imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you watched some of those “can’t miss” “lock down” cover guys get toasted?

Miami will never ever win the bag game.

Miami needs to get better at keeping and developing the local guys who blow up at mid tier colleges. Plenty of 3* and 4* local kids go play very well at Pitt, Louisville, Ole Miss, etc... that Miami could easily keep if they recruited them hard, took their commitment. and Miami won the games they should win.

Advertisement
Back