Watching on YouTube 2019 Mia-FSU game

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
I can not believe this game happened less than a year ago! Taggart is FSU HC, Enos is our OC! Jarren Williams completes a TD pass to Jeff Thomas in the end zone! Oh, and the stands are filled with people. There's that too…

I can not believe this is the same squad that couldn't beat FIU or La. Tech.

Still the 2nd qtr, so I know there are a lot more plays later. Current score: Mia: 7 FSU: 3

Advertisement
Our offense was so bad. Short yardage offense even worse. But man the defense came to play
Samething with 2018 game. We were down 27-7 I think with Nkosi fumble, multiple punt returns against terrible special teams (one to the house), terrible field position all game.. Then Defense gets back to back turnovers (sack fumble on blitz, INT off TE middle screen) and gets us back in game

Samething with 2018 game. We were down 27-7 I think with Nkosi fumble, multiple punt returns against terrible special teams (one to the house), terrible field position all game.. Then Defense gets back to back turnovers (sack fumble on blitz, INT off TE middle screen) and gets us back in game
Not gonna lie that 2018 comeback is def up there on my list. Redwine coming off the edge and obliterating Francois, Pinck with the perfectly timed pic on that stupid middle slip TE screen they got us on earlier in the game, then the bomb to Brevin, I was in the stands and the place was rocking.

Advertisement
That game has a lot of revisionist history. I watched the whole thing two weeks ago. It was 17-10 in the fourth quarter.
GR was an animal. Our defense basically made that whole team irrelevant. But our offense kept giving them a chance to get back in the game.

even when it was close it wasn’t. They literally had no plays left to call and went exclusively to wild cat and trick plays just to try to move the ball. Pure domination on defense

even when it was close it wasn’t. They literally had no plays left to call and went exclusively to wild cat and trick plays just to try to move the ball. Pure domination on defense
It shouldn’t have had to be that close to begin with. Watching the game live it seemed they were dead in the water and we did dominate them.
Rewatching it was painful cause the emotion isn’t there and you just can’t believe they were “still in it” in the 4th. I went to go get something to eat ran an errand then the 4th started and I was like how was it even possible to be up by only a td this late in the game when they could barely get any first downs and we kept tackling everything in their backfield.
I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of football where a team Dominates everything and still finds a way to lose. After watching that game it was even more of a reality check that we found every possible way to lose last year. Especially against vtech and UNC.

Advertisement
I can not believe this game happened less than a year ago! Taggart is FSU HC, Enos is our OC! Jarren Williams completes a TD pass to Jeff Thomas in the end zone! Oh, and the stands are filled with people. There's that too…

I can not believe this is the same squad that couldn't beat FIU or La. Tech.

Still the 2nd qtr, so I know there are a lot more plays later. Current score: Mia: 7 FSU: 3
That catch happened right in front of me. A picture perfect day in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back