Watching Butch on TV ****es Me Off

Advertisement
Yea man it really sucks and the man stay talking about Miami football it only ****es me off man how can the UM officials not want this man be the face of thier program???

Advertisement
It sucks lol Seeing him next to Lou is funny. Butch making sense, Lou slobbering like Al when he sees the McDonalds menu.

It sucks lol Seeing him next to Lou is funny. Butch making sense, Lou slobbering like Al when he sees the McDonalds menu.

image.jpg

Advertisement
I'd like for Butch to come out and say, "I'd coach UM next year for FREE, then start getting paid in 2016." Heck, this administration still wouldn't make a move.

I noted Butch referred to coaching at Miami, and his year 2000 team setting up the program for a 2001 run, much like TCU just finished strong, setting up a run next season, and that sihtball Holtz couldn't stand it!

Started talking about how week to week it's never the same team, and then drooling off into his glucose-induced dribble.

Holtz does not like Butch Davis. And Butch just grins.

Do any of you all remember what an awful game coach he was? It was a sideline circus. Too many men on the field penalties, delay of game after time outs, just chaos.

That '99 PSU game was Butch Davis coaching in a Nutshell. Dude had a certified bag man as an assistant at UNC, yet Davis' UNC teams sucked.

Do any of you all remember what an awful game coach he was? It was a sideline circus. Too many men on the field penalties, delay of game after time outs, just chaos.

That '99 PSU game was Butch Davis coaching in a Nutshell. Dude had a certified bag man as an assistant at UNC, yet Davis' UNC teams sucked.

You're fullaschitt. I do remember some really close games, and I really enjoyed the UCLA game - and that coaching job was top notch.

I do remember Saban having a few bad games. I remember every damned coach I've ever watched - have some bad games. Mistakes. Clock problems. Substitutions. Just plain bad calls for the situation.

So, smoke, give us your coach - who's always called perfect games.

And for the 50th time, we get it. You don't want Butch.

Too bad.

Advertisement
Davis was infamous for coaching blunders. Compounding mistakes. His Canes teams would make ten, fifteen bad plays in a row. Up 10-0 at VT. A fumble in VT's territory, and Davis was so flustered, VT scored like 31 points in the next minute before Davis even realized what was happening. That 99 loss at ECU when we had like a 30 point lead, one turnover and the entire staff quit and blew the game.

The second half in '00, when he pulled a Golden and quit playing with a lead vs Free Shoes (I know we won it, but...)

The '00 UW game, where even that ******* HC for the Huskies said at halftime that UM was choking and puking, and panicking, because UW was showing blitz then dropping back into a dime. LOL.

Why couldn't Davis even compete in the awful Coastal with UNC? besides PWNing Radio, he didn't do ****.

That '99 PSU game had about 30 major coaching blunders.

Davis was infamous for coaching blunders. Compounding mistakes. His Canes teams would make ten, fifteen bad plays in a row. Up 10-0 at VT. A fumble in VT's territory, and Davis was so flustered, VT scored like 31 points in the next minute before Davis even realized what was happening. That 99 loss at ECU when we had like a 30 point lead, one turnover and the entire staff quit and blew the game.

The second half in '00, when he pulled a Golden and quit playing with a lead vs Free Shoes (I know we won it, but...)

The '00 UW game, where even that ******* HC for the Huskies said at halftime that UM was choking and puking, and panicking, because UW was showing blitz then dropping back into a dime. LOL.

Why couldn't Davis even compete in the awful Coastal with UNC? besides PWNing Radio, he didn't do ****.

That '99 PSU game had about 30 major coaching blunders.

And you see, that's the problem with hiring coordinators. It takes them a while to get things sorted out - just like Butch had to fire his friend - who happened to be his defensive coordinator.

Usually, the Dcoordinator handles the defense, and the Ocoordinator handles the offense - play calling - the usual siht.

As far as UNC, they went 3-9 the year before Butch got there, and they'd always been a basketball school - and you know that. UNC wasn't exactly a haven for top recruits ideal destination. It took him a while, but they were smoking our asses at UM.

He still managed to go 8-5 after something like 13 of his players were suspended, and put 7 in the league out of his last class.

How many Head coaches call the defensive plays? Offensive plays? Just curious.

Get off your high horse buddy and kno who u talking bout tell u don't kno nothing about football stop talking bout Butch hater!!!!

Advertisement
Butch is the perfect hire for this perfect schitstorm.

Anyone saying otherwise has their own personal agenda ahead of the program's.

That's the ******* truth.

Yo smokey you can say the samethings about Howard,Jimmy & Dennis......but guess what

They won big & Butch was on his way to winning big so chill with that nonsense!!!

Smoke,

Butch was never a head coach before he came to the U. All coaches have their growing pains. Considering what Butch had to work with, make the needed changes (DC anyone?) and continue to recruit and show actual POSITIVE growth was huge. What he did at North Carolina was impressive if you see what NC has done before and after.

I'm with Archer and the rest, BBB and make teams fear putting us on their schedule.

Advertisement
Back