Watched with impartial party

caneofny

Sophomore
Watched the game with a guy who was a GA under Cutcliffe and OLeary. He doesn't watch much Miami football so it was nice to get a fresh perspective. His thoughts...

Kaaya is the truth. Will be awesome and a 1st round pick
Duke needs more touches (obvious)
Doesn't understand why this game wasn't called at Louisville. Could have won
Defense is a joke. Missed tackles and pre snap formations are lousy
Defense doesn't adjust when you know what's coming.
Perryman is a beast

Basically everything that's said here. How this coaching staff doesn't see it is beyond me.

Advertisement
I LOL'd when even the announcers themselves got frustrated and were b*tching about the D line play just sitting there, not reacting, not shedding blocks, not attacking in general.

Watched the game with a guy who was a GA under Cutcliffe and OLeary. He doesn't watch much Miami football so it was nice to get a fresh perspective. His thoughts...

Perryman is a beast

Basically everything that's said here. How this coaching staff doesn't see it is beyond me.
Hellen fucjing Keller could see it.
And she's dead.

I LOL'd when even the announcers themselves got frustrated and were b*tching about the D line play just sitting there, not reacting, not shedding blocks, not attacking in general.

i actually clapped when the announcers just showed a replay of our safeties 20 yards down the field when it was clearly going to be a run and then crawford running 30 yards to the opposite side of the play straight to a blocker. He couldn't understand or believe it, I unfortunately have grown used to it

Perryman is a beast

One of my biggest complaints. You know they are about to run yet you guys are still in the same exact formation that you've been in all game :stephenahand:

Advertisement

It's gotta be what they're being taught, no? Clog the gap. Take up space.

What's next... these guys don't even work on their sack dance anymore?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back