Watched the fsu scrimmage....

Advertisement
...for a few minutes since it came right after ours. I thought it was some peewee scrimmage they all looked so small, instead they have these weird huge helmets. Googled to se if this was some new type helmet but couldn't find anything referencing these Nike helmets.

Is this an improved design?

They look like turtles
If we're being honest everyone should be wearing them if they actually reduce concussions.

Side story:

Saw some high school kids rocking those head condoms while playing 7 on 7 vs some grown men. The kids, well they just wouldn't stop talking **** to the older guys. The kids were even getting their butts kicked by the old guys. Finally, one of the old men talked **** back. Well, then, one of the kids parents tried to get mad at the guy for finally talking **** back. One guy ran up on the other, threw up the set, and nothing happended.

Long story short, I hate those head condoms lol.

Advertisement
Side story:

Saw some high school kids rocking those head condoms while playing 7 on 7 vs some grown men. The kids, well they just wouldn't stop talking **** to the older guys. The kids were even getting their butts kicked by the old guys. Finally, one of the old men talked **** back. Well, then, one of the kids parents tried to get mad at the guy for finally talking **** back. One guy ran up on the other, threw up the set, and nothing happended.

lol this **** pulled me in....

Side story:

We all hate condoms

Did BeetleJuice have a good scrimmage? You would have noticed him, probably mostly that big helmet with some little legs moving back and forth. Like some kind of insect.

Advertisement
Did BeetleJuice have a good scrimmage? You would have noticed him, probably mostly that big helmet with some little legs moving back and forth. Like some kind of insect.
Might be hard to tell when that dwarf is actually down. God knows we're going to get a targeting call every time we hit him on his enlarged head. It's the only place to hit him.

They're garbage and that dumb as dogsh1t olineman is still gonna go over there, just like that brain surgeon Lucas.

Advertisement
...for a few minutes since it came right after ours. I thought it was some peewee scrimmage they all looked so small, instead they have these weird huge helmets. Googled to se if this was some new type helmet but couldn't find anything referencing these Nike helmets.

Is this an improved design?

They look like turtles
Film session:
1619055650009.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back